Recently Disfellowshipped

by dfd 41 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Welcome. I hope you will tell us your story when you're ready.

• z
    z

Welcome dfd!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings! dfd

Welcome to reality, you'll find it here.

Dismembered

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Welcome to JWD.

DL76

• lawrence
    lawrence

Hi DFD-

Things will start to look up - enjoy the threads on the board and best of wishes.

peace and blessings

• dfd
    dfd

thanks everyone. nice to know people understand. i am still confused as to the direction i will take. i feel a liitle guilty because when stuff was going on i felt no guilt but know that i "confessed" i feel a lot of guilt. and no one is being mean or rude or anything like that. hard experience to go through especially by yourself. thanks for all the post though :)

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome! Wish you luck in your family situation, maybe in time some of your family will see the light about the JWs. It does hurt to be shunned and definitely is not the way Jesus treated people.

• upside/down
    upside/down

hi

you're in the right place.

u/d

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

dfd-- did u confess voluntarily and were you sorry and prepared to stop

cos u may be another example of wrongful df-ing

in my experience those that are wrongly df-ed and know it are the ones who feel sad lonely and disillusioned

and there are plenty of them ...you are not alone

so welcome

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Hi dfd, At our district convention this past weekend there was someone holding up a banner, www.jwfreedom.com. I checked out their site and they have meetups each month for people that have left or been kicked out of the org. Check them out, they might have a group near your area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit