Recently Disfellowshipped

by dfd 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

Hello there, welcome. I am sorry for what you are going through. Hang in there, and associate here. We are all here for you.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Welcome to JWD. Glad to have you along.

You'll do fine.

-Aude.

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Welcome to the forum Dfd! Hope to read some of your posts soon. There's a lot of great people here.

W.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Hi dfd, welcome to the board.

So now that you have been lurking for awhile here, I am curious as to what you think about this "culture" out here on the internet of mostly ex-witnesses and their varying beliefs on life and religion. You said your conscience caused you to tell on yourself, do you believe you were doing something wrong? I am not trying to put answers in your mouth at all, I am just wondering, since you are new here what your thoughts are on all of "this", outside of the organization and if you have given much thought as to what you want to do regarding the organization in the future.

• mad max
    mad max

Just being told myself that "I am no longer a JW' and that's fine with me, but with you it looks like it could be quite hectic. My mom and big sister do not talk to me as well as my nephews and nieces which I LOVE SO MUCH IT HURTS, BUT one gets thru it. Just read Crisis of Conscience and that will MAKE you sit up and and realise that the org. is NOTHING.

All the best.

• prophecor
  • Es
    Es

welcome to the board enjoy :) es

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome traveller....hope to see you round the forum....relax lots and post lots.

DB74

• shera
    shera

Welcome

Vent away when ever you need it!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Welcome to the party!

Keep posting - it's good for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest