Recently Disfellowshipped

by dfd 41 Replies latest jw friends

• dfd
    dfd

hello. i having been "lurking" around here for about a month--right when i was disfellowshipped actually. in a year long relationship--broke up-five months later had a bout of conscience and told on myself. myself and my ex are disfellowshipped and now most of my former group of "friends" are getting in trouble. really hard to deal with since i have no association. just wanted to say hi :)

• kls
    kls

Hi dfd,glad you found us If you need to vent ,we are here to help and listen.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hi dfd! Nice to meet ya. Are you still associated with the witnesses?

GBL

• Quotes
    Quotes

Hi, and welcome!

Many hear know what you are feeling and have been through DF/shunning.

If you want to spill your guts, have a shoulder to cry on, or just shoot the breeze with new friends, you've found the right place!

~Quotes, of the "great ingathering" class

• loosie
    loosie

welcome to the board.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Welcome!

I'm fairly new, too. I lurked for a LONG time, finally registered in December, but it still took me quite awhile to get up the nerve to post. My husband and I had a JC this past Sunday (didn't go), and now it's time to move on to the next chapter in our lives.

• dfd
    dfd

i am still associated because my entire family is. got kicked out of my old place because my ex-roomie was Ms. Pioneer so i have to be with my parents at the moment but i am moving out end of august. Typical story--dad's an elder, moms strong, lil sis is missionary in Mexico. I am the black sheep of the family :) still very fresh for me--i don't think its sunk in quite yet..

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum dfd you will find here plenty of good support. You can later tell us about your story if you wish in more detail, it will be interesting to hear.

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Welcome!

Brandon

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit