New and need a question answered before I post any other questions

by soundbox_guy 52 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    there is no way they can tell who you are or where you are unless you disclose that information

That is very true.

If you're really worried about it, sound, you can have additional privacy by posting in the private discussion folder. You have to be a member of this forum to read anything in that folder.

This is one of the nicest xjw forums out there, IMO. You are among friends.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Nope, not a witness here. I married one instead.

It's not like I can openly discuss my concerns to active JW's. They act all shocked and worry about my eternal destination. So a board like this is essential to my mental health, as I can talk about anything I like without fear of reprisal.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Soundbox - what congregation are you in? What is your POs name? TELL ME NOW!!!

Oh sorry, just my past dubness coming out.

Welcome to the board. Please ask and share -that's what makes the board go round.

• garybuss
    garybuss

The elders here dress up like Dog The Bounty Hunter when they go after a skip. Only instead of pepper spray they whip out a bottle of Windex. Of course they wear two sizes too small polyester leisure suits.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Welcome - I am still a witness and in fact heading out to the Distict Convention in Kansas City right now. I am just a free thinker - and do not kiss elders asses - and I was once an elder myself

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome soundbox!

(The title of this thread reminds me of the outworn lawyer joke:
    "Can I ask you two questions for $50?
    -- Certainly. What's the second one?")

• clementine
    clementine

welcome, soundbox_guy! feel free posting whatever you want!! ;-)))

• dh
    dh

welcome soundbox, as has already been said, the site is mostly made up of artists formerly known as jw, but there are active jw's here.

• prophecor
    prophecor

soundbox

and next thing you know 4 elders come busting through the door waving "No Blood" cards and shouting "Freeze, Jehovah's Witnesses!"

With a sense of humour like that you'll be very welcome here.
    You're the one we've all been waiting for
  • catchthis
    catchthis

Uh oh, just from your name -- soundbox_guy -- we can glean(lol) that you are either an active publisher or MS who controls the sound equipment at the back of the hall. This information alone eliminates roughly 98% of the congregation. Now we just have to narrow down your geographical area by asking some personal questions such as, "Is it very hot right now where you live? Is it raining or snowing maybe? Can you wear shorts year round where you live? Does your car have rust from the salt they put on the roads?"

I'll leave those pertinent inquisitions to the resident questioners.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit