New and need a question answered before I post any other questions

by soundbox_guy 52 Replies latest jw friends

• catchthis
    catchthis
    You're the one we've all been waiting for

Do you mean he is the Chosen One? The oracle said someone like this would come.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Soundbox_Guy,

You've now experienced the JWD love bombing!

There are all sorts of types here, some in, some out, and some that just shake it all about.

If you are looking for a place to have questions answered or to just talk to people in similar situations as yourself, then I can honestly say, you've found it. Well done.

Welcome.

steve

• desbah
    desbah
    4 elders come busting through the door waving "No Blood" cards and shouting "Freeze, Jehovah's Witnesses!"

LOL.....welcome soundbox_guy...you got it!!

they are all wearing their black suits, ties and shades....now is the time to take the blue pill or the red pill.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

desbar

now is the time to take the blue pill or the red pill

Sod that! Double drop man!

steve

• metatron
    metatron

The Watchtower Society monitors this and other internet sites. So, ask anything you like but keep

your identity private.

metatron

• Terry
    Terry

In the "extra features" section of the DVD you'll find the secret twist ending of JEHOVAH'S WITNESS DISCUSSION GROUP is that it actually is sponsored by the Watchtower Society to contain all the apostacy in one place with a view to monitoring activities more easily.

The sophisticated spyware implanted now on your hardrive have already alerted them to who you REALLY ARE. It is inescapable.

T.

• Jez
    Jez

Stay. Ask yourself WHY they keep warning JWs away from the internet? What don't they want you to know? What are they afraid of? "You can do nothing against the truth, only for the truth" is one of their favorites. So they have nothing to fear, or do they? For the first time in history, they are faced with EXPOSURE and they fear it more than anything.

Jez

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hi Soundbox,

Please, please stay and post here. You will not be disappointed.

And by the way WELCOME

wanna

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Soundbox,

The JW's don't have anything close to "truth". You are cordially invited to find out why.

Welcome, dude.

GBL

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Sound!!!

I am one of the witnesses on this board. I worship many times a day. I always try to help other witnesses. The most important way I help them is by inviting them to worship Jesus with me and praise His great name. He said He was going to take out a people for His name and they are found all over the world. They are called Christians and are named after Christ, my Lord and God. I don't understand why I am shunned by all my 'loving' local brothers and sisters after I invite them to worship Jesus with me. I like this board because I have never been shunned by anyone here. I know you will like it, too. You can learn a lot of things about the WatchTower Society. Most of what you learn about the Watch Tower Society is very disturbing and all of it can be verified because most of it is a comparison of their teachings over many years that they call 'New Light' and 'Old Light'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit