Does The GB Assign Someone To Make Believe They Are An XJW On This Forum?

by frankiespeakin 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Who cares? The level of paranoia here seems to be abnormally high.

I could see how people who have not lost everyone yet may be worried, but for the most part when you have it all taken you loose the paranoia...I am of the mindset of "What can they do? Take my Birthday away?" They did that once.twice and three times....

So to me a Happy Birthday!! I just turned 35 in a great way! With a birthday drink and all!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I get paid $20 a post! Oh really, do you think they would care that much? There are tons of these things online and nothing said here, isn't mailed to the Watchtower Society on a daily basis ... oh, except for the good post that have nothing to do with religion that I have seen. ;)

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

They'd be foolish not to have these boads monitored for hurtful leaks, and use the info to make their damage control more effective. So, I think there are registered members here that scan for that kind of intel, but are mostly non-posting and lurking.

But there are also so many pathetic jw elders who have nothing better to do with their time, than to play lame-assed "Agent Double-O-1914", on their overly zealous jihad against apostates. They do it on their own for the cause and for the brownie points with the CO. One almost had me fingered on here, even though I was a nobody. They need the purging to happen (regardless of who we are) to confirm their delusion of it being so very near to the end.

• TheListener
    TheListener

{looks slowly to left and right}

Uuummmmm no they don't

however, could all of you please post your names and addresses?

this would make my job a little easier

In my opinion they monitor the site to find general trends and issues that they can deal with in the congregations to keep as many as possible from leaving. Having an impersonator seems like a waste of time. When would apostates like us listen to someone say "oh the society isn't that bad, I mean really they do love people; they preach don't they" - crap!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I know some here have been outed by information but I don't think it was by anyone in ny.

Think again. I confess. It's been me all this time. I'm actually a 46-yr-old single virgin Bethelite, LOL!

Serious answer to this thread: I don't know.

I do know though there are some unbalanced jws who lurk around on the internet and defend jw beliefs even though they know they're talking to apostates. I've talked to several of those types on at least 3 separate non-jw forums I've been on. One kinda cyber-stalked me and checked to see what other forums I've been on and what I said. Those types of people are looking to defend their beliefs to the public, act out their anger to ex-jws, and possibly to tattle on those in the forum. They aren't assigned by the GB, they're just self-appointed internet police trying to get on the good side of god.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Rebel is a virgin Rebel is a virgin na na naa na na naa

if anyone is listening tho - I know all about you, I know where you live, I know you sometimes think unclean thoughts, I know you sometimes fall asleep before you have said InJesusNameAmen when you pray at night. If you grass me up I will grass you up to the thought police...think carefully, god spy, you have more to lose than I have.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I know all about you, I know where you live, I know you sometimes think unclean thoughts,

You're crazy!!

• free2beme
    free2beme
    They'd be foolish not to have these boads monitored for hurtful leaks, and use the info to make their damage control more effective. So, I think there are registered members here that scan for that kind of intel, but are mostly non-posting and lurking

I doubt this 100%

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    They'd be foolish not to have these boads monitored for hurtful leaks, and use the info to make their damage control more effective. So, I think there are registered members here that scan for that kind of intel, but are mostly non-posting and lurking

I doubt this 100%

Maybe you're right and they don't have anyone on here. I certainly don't think they're here to id all people that may still be in the organization.

My point is that it makes alot of sense that to persuade or dissuade active dubs, you need to know the opposing points well enough to prepare a response. Scanning here is a way to keep the finger on the pulse.

If what you doubt is that they may have a couple of registered peeps....sure that may be a bit of a stretch, but then again, registration is what would allow access to most threads. So its not that far-fetched. Welcome to the board! (I'm not so paranoid as to not say hi at least).

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I think not. They are being squeezed from all sides. Not just from this forum. This place is one of many inroads that the Society has to deal with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit