Does The GB Assign Someone To Make Believe They Are An XJW On This Forum?

by frankiespeakin 50 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    If they are, Rich is a sitting duck.

But IMO if they take action against him, they will find they just created a hell of an apostate.

It might be too late for that.

I'm telling you, they can bring it on. I ain't worried about it. At my JC meeting, the first scripture they read said "Jehovah is the revealer of secrets". Well suprise suprise, they had me in there over some BS loose conduct, and obscene language. Not fornication, apostate activity, or any of the other things I've done. So it really doesn't look like he's revealing much does it?

• AlanF
    AlanF

While the Society certainly has people observing this site, I don't see how they could possibly have any JW successfully impersonate a real "apostate" for more than a few posts. For someone to successfully do that, they'd have to be so thoroughly cynical that I don't see how they could remain a JW. Even the most cynical of Bethelites still retain a good deal of the true-believer, and I don't think that's enough to let them pretend to work against the Society. Non-Bethelite JWs who are cynical enough to be capable of such impersonation -- I just don't see them agreeing to spend the time to do it.

AlanF

• catchthis
    catchthis

Hell, the Scientologists have a Geek Squad. And they then send out the Brute Squad to harass those who speak out against them...... I'm not saying that the WTS has a Brute Squad, but the elders do a fine job in following up on hq's orders.

• catchthis
    catchthis

Oh, and by the way, I still think that Minimus is a GB lackey.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

An "all geek Brute Squad? hahahahahahahaha

J

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I told you all I still go to meetings and I am telling the GB all about you.

• theotherside
    theotherside

YES I AM FRED FRANZ IM ROLLING OVER IM MY GRAVE AT U GUYS DOUBTING ALL THAT I CONCOCTED

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

min

what do you mean by "asking questions"? are you accusing me of something? do you think im GB? did i ask too many questions? are you suspicious?

• Es
    Es

I def think there are a few there is one particular person who has pm a few people that i know of including myself wanting to know very private information bout certain congos we have been to and what our situation is????? es

• John Doe
    John Doe

Who cares? The level of paranoia here seems to be abnormally high.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit