Does The GB Assign Someone To Make Believe They Are An XJW On This Forum?

by frankiespeakin 50 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well what do you think? I think from time to time we have posters here that may be assigned by the GB to speak XJW speak and try to discourage posters from attacking the Organization, or to just give up our internet fight to expose them, to just give up our efforts and forget about the WT. If they did this they would have to keep close tabs on whoever they assign because they know that there is a great possiblity they may turn on them. Or perhaps they would trust no one except themselves and so you might even have a member of the GB actually posting in disguise.

Well it is an interesting thought isn't it?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    you might even have a Member of the GB actually posting in disguise.

It might be you Mister 90 years old...

Just kidding. Sure the WTBTS watches this site- but I doubt they have someone incognito...

• IronGland
    IronGland

Yes. That's all I can say.

• Emma
    Emma
    It might be you Mister 90 years old...

Once again cracked up by RR!

• minimus
    minimus

Busted again!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It would not surprise me.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe, but whatever tack they take, they get a rough ride. If they pretend to be x, one wrong word can get the blood hound apostate nose tingling. If they come on as liberal or inactive jw, same thing. If they come as full jw apologist, like scholar, it's endless war.

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't want to point to any one because that would be wrong and hurtful. I certainly wouldn't like it if I was accused (RR LOL).

But to be effective they would have to becareful and not reveal themselves to be proJW. They would have to comment on post that get eveyone to trust them that they are on the same page as the most XJWs. They would have to be subtle and try and discourage certain activity that is harmful to the organization but if they were not too careful they would nolonger be trusted.

Perhaps they might be assigned to find out info thru personal PMs.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm gonna have to create a differnt now, I guess.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I certainly wouldn't like it if I was accused (RR LOL).

You know I was just kidding..

(everybody knows its the dot... I mean Minimus is a SUPREME ONE... Duh!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit