Does The GB Assign Someone To Make Believe They Are An XJW On This Forum?

by frankiespeakin 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Emma
    Emma

Other than just sending an observer and information gatherer, it doesn't seem worthwhile to try to figure out who everyone is. Those of us who are obvious don't care about discovery anyway.

I know some here have been outed by information but I don't think it was by anyone in ny.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

frankie is the witch!!! every time he posts I start to itch. Also last time I got a pm from him.... my cows milk soured!!! Really! its all true!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Beware of those asking questions.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't think they would do this to fine out everyones identity, but they may be interested in finding out someones ID because they may suspect it to be an active CO or perhaps a "disgruntled" bethelite high up the Organizational latter.

I think we just need to be reasonably cautious about how much info we may give thru PMs to posters we do not personally know.

The anomanimity we have here is truley great it allows COs, DOs, and other key men to post information that can really destroy the WT. I'm sure we have these type of posters on this forum that are clever not to let thier true ID or anything close to thier true position in the Org. to be revealed in thier posts, and they know how to leak info and not get the ax by the GB.

You can bet after Silent Lambs, Kim Norris, Barbra & Joe Andersons, and Maximus as well as others who have posted here,, that the GB and Legal are watching this site to see what else developes, and may try to get sensitive info to help thier cause.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm gonna start pm'ing now.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Min,

This thread is not about you, so get over yourself.

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, but one this week was about me.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Min,

Don't be so paranoid.

• minimus
    minimus

Don't start another similar thread.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Min,

I don't have time to read or even look at every title of every thread. I post lots of times from work and have very little time to concern myself with every thread posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit