Consolidated Guerilla Apostasy Tactics for 2005 District Conventions

by seattleniceguy 44 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ
    "You guys, you'll never guess what I read on this aposta -- I mean, um, I heard that -- er...Hey, where are you guys staying for the convention?"

You know what??? That is sooooo funny yet soooooo true. That's the beauty of one of their own stupid policies coming back to bite them in the keyster. Do you think the wts will ever say; "While it is true dear brothers, that you should avoid all apostate reasonings, if you DO happen to come across something that would be of interest to us and our efforts of protecting the flock, the best course of action would be to come forward and tell us about it. With no repurcussions."

Integ.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

bttt

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

2034, the year when those attending Watchtower Conventions will be made up primarily of apostates who are there to anti-witness to the few remaining Jehover's Witnesses.

The Governing Body - all of whom are on life support - no longer have the mental capacity to see the need to cancel all future conventions.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

It's a little too late this year for Calgary but next year I'm going to organize a sort of Joni Mitchell-esq protest concert just outside of the assembly grounds. I believe music is a magical thing and a nice acoustic set (no pantera, sorry guys) might win over some dubs into seeing we are peaceful protesters and not frothing at the mouth demon possessed people. Perhaps we could "win them over without a word". I'd like to set things up so the music is just loud enough for the attendees to hear as they walk in, during the lunch break, and after they file out. If anybody would like to help me with this in any way please send me a PM.

GBL

P.S It would be really cool to get some idea's of great acoustic songs you guys think would be appropriate for the occasion.

• Dino
    Dino

Hello SNG.

The link to Bill Bowen's site is www.silentlambs.org

Thanks,

Dino

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Dino, duly noted. Thanks for the correction. Unfortunately, I can't edit the original post because it has been too long since I made it. Hopefully posters will read the entire thread.

SNG

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

BTT ahead of the weekend....

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Does anyone have any reports of using some of these tactics at the conventions???

I'm anxious to here reports and updates.

-Aude.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Does anyone have any reports of using some of these tactics at the conventions???

Mine is July 1-3 and I'm actually looking forward to doing this!!

I'll take pics and whatnot...

ANy body want to come protest in Winston Salem, NC (JunctionGuy???)

• sf
    sf

Write those websites in PERMANENT MARKER!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit