Consolidated Guerilla Apostasy Tactics for 2005 District Conventions

by seattleniceguy 44 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Damn. Where are my manners? {{{ tightly hugs Dino }}} Great to see you babe.

Hey johnny!! LOLOLOL You and me babe, good dub, bad apostate at convention. What do you say? LOLOLOLOL Which one do you want to portray? Let me guess. Hahaha

Can you imagine if we videotaped it?

Don't forget to document your 'work' people. Tape it.

sKally

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I'm just gonna go and poop in an empty seat.

Gumby wow Gumby your sounding more and more like Monkey everyday.. I think that dressing in a mask of a wolf and at the same time handing out pamphlets that say what lies are being taught and what secrets are being kept by the WTS. Its free to express yourself. I think that would be very guttsy. You would just mingle around the crowd as they are leaving for the day . Its suprised me when I saw this done many years ago at a convention in Hamilton Ontario atthe Copps Coliseum. I remember thinking wow these people must have something important to say. But it still didn't settle with me until many years later. So to all those who engaged in that anti withessing campagin I congratulate your chutzpah. I don't think many would feel comfortable about doing that way back but today I think we as a group are now bolder and that is much to the chagrin of the organization. We are not taking it laying down any more. Go team go. love Orangefatcat.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

I'll most definately be putting my cheques in, and doing as much as i can to further the aposta-cause. I've never actually seen any "apostates" hanging around outside assemblies, and i even look for them. I keep my eye out more and more every year. I think it would be good to actually meet someone this year so that we can have an "interchange of encouragement". I'm fed up with just sitting around pretending to listen to the talks, pretending to be a good note-taking dub and doing nothing at break times except eating a sandwich and walking around aimlessly.

I'll try and take a few photographs as well this year. My DC is quite a long way off tho, a whole month. Anyone else going to Twickenham Stadium, London on the 5th to the 7th of August?

• Panda
    Panda

Hey while you write those fake checks... how about some genuine checks to support the websites you'll be advertising?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Mine is next week.

I'll be dropping checks like a mad man, and "pooping" in every stall in the bathroom (whilst I stick stickies everywhere...)

I'll take pics of the mayhem,

but my real fun will be sunday at lunch.

I'll be consoling all the little dub kids who are pissed that they can't go to college. I'll encourage free thought, and even refer them to Quotes and freeminds.

I'm ready.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit