WTS Recognizes that Millions have Left the Faith

by Bluegrass Tom 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I disagree!! I think it is a fear tactic.... Just urging everyone "LOOK SO MANY ARE FALLING BY THE WAYSIDE MAKE SURE IT ISNT YOU""

Remember they told us ten thousand will fall by ourside before the Great Day of Jehovah!!!!

Exactly, Grace!!! I was just about to say the same thing!

In the mid 80's I was working (tm) with an elder in FS and we were talking about this very subject. He said that even with the increase of studies etc, that there were at least 35% that were leaving. I remember how he said that "we have learned how to open the front door, now we have to keep so many from leaving through the back one!"

I've heard more than enough talks in my time about how many will give out (give up) and leave the WTS---YOU don't want to BE one, do you?

At the time--I didn't. Things and people change,LOL!

Annie

• garybuss
    garybuss

The mortality rate would have to be on a declining scale going backwards due to lower total numbers, but I guess you know that. The loss gain analysis needs to be done on a year by year basis. Bet you knew that too.

Knorr wrote about the loss in a year book once. Everybody knew that . . . right?

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    instead of getting an education and getting a job with benefits because armageddon can come any day? or how about getting sick and tired getting ready for a meeting, study for FS every time you turn around???

Ive been out for 20+ To me its not so much the job thing but Im married two teens and a seven yo. we both work full time, with the gym, yard work, JWD and everything else. I laugh at times and wonder how could anyone fit that cult into their lives????

Whew Im tired just thinkin about it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

ME TOO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit