WTS Recognizes that Millions have Left the Faith

by Bluegrass Tom 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    There are -2,230,301 MIA strewn on the road way to life (yuck) between 1986-2003. My excel formula was messed up. I cant wait til I get to the big loss after 75.

IP, nice. does this take into account the death rate you were asking about?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes tetra Total mortality of 85,972 or 1% per annum from 86 to 03

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

cool!

real death sucks, spiritual death rules!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

new york bethal min.

or maybe we should all respond to his heartfelt prayer and return to the best thing we could ever have in our lives... the society. also, maybe we should drink poison

I'll take the poison, thanks!

• Forscher
    Forscher

I think that I remember Ray Franz saying in COC that the WTBTS uses the 1% figure for mortality when they look at the data.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Thats around 13,119,517 per year.

how many hours were spent converting these?
    how many were born into it?
    how many want to leave but can't?

will - on the hardhat site of the scummy dross

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

Brother Buck from Brooklyn Bethel gave the last talk on Sunday.

Sam Buck?? I am surprised he is alive yet. When I went to bethel in 70's he was my entrants school instructor and table head for awhile. Remember going to his room to see vacation slides which was a dry run for an Awake article that appeared shortly after. From a few things I recall he wasnt one to sugarcoat the realities of life.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    Yes tetra Total mortality of 85,972 or 1% per annum from 86 to 03

Can you describe how you calculated this? Wouldn't 1% annual mortality be 60,000 per year in recent years? SNG

• mouthy
    mouthy

I disagree!! I think it is a fear tactic.... Just urging everyone "LOOK SO MANY ARE FALLING BY THE WAYSIDE MAKE SURE IT ISNT YOU""

Remember they told us ten thousand will fall by ourside before the Great Day of Jehovah!!!!

Boy If I had seen that "BIG BUTT" when I drove in that town I would have driven right out again.... Has any of you ever heard the say BAD ASSOCIATION SPOIL USEFUL HABITS???? ( sneaky smile - somehow knew you had (smile)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Can you describe how you calculated this? Wouldn't 1% annual mortality be 60,000 per year in recent years?

Damn that should a been obvious by looking.

Uh oh, yes my formula still had one to many 0s. some how i got .001 in there, sorry. I'll have to reconfigure the matrix on that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit