WTS Recognizes that Millions have Left the Faith

by Bluegrass Tom 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bluegrass Tom
    Bluegrass Tom

At the Portland Maine District Convention that was held this past weekend, Brother Buck from Brooklyn Bethel gave the last talk on Sunday. In this talk he mentioned the "millions of people that have left" in the recent past. He also mentioned them in the concluding prayer. I couldn't believe my ears that someone from Brooklyn Bethel would publically recognize this is happening. I am sure that he will be spoken to about it.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Tom, it sounds like he's considering their exodus for himself, too, eh? Otherwise, why mention it?

• Netty
    Netty

Yet they continually brag about how much their numbers keep increasing??

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Tom, it sounds like he's considering their exodus for himself, too, eh? Otherwise, why mention it?

good point Frannie! Br. Buck, if you're out there lurking, I'm cheering for you!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I can't imagine for the life of me why anybody would leave.

Would it be because people are tired of putting their life on hold waiting for the "new system" ? or could it be people are tired of cleaning windows, sweeping floors and raking leaves for a living instead of getting an education and getting a job with benefits because armageddon can come any day? or how about getting sick and tired getting ready for a meeting, study for FS every time you turn around??? nahhhh

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

interesting! my dyed in the wool parents attended that one. . .

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Wow.

What did he say about the multitude that have left, and for what did he pray for them?

• integ
    integ

It's all falling apart...sloooooowly, but surely. It's comforting to know that truth really does win out in the end. And will.... in the case of the borg also.

Integ.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Maybe they should revive a modified campain slogan, Millions now preaching, will never stay.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Can someone give me a conservative per annum mortality rate % for a group like the dubs? Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit