What Silly Things Do JWs Woo & Ahhh Over?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The GB talks were lousy. I don't know if the new guys are any better. But the others sucked.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

schadenfreude....joy at the suffering of others...esp if it fulfills bible prophecy...like disasters or disfellowshipping

and if some one who is rich or talented or in a postion of authority or well liked gets their come-uppance this is source of much merriment amongst the o -so -compassionate

• Mac
    Mac

Wife's uncle: elder and former missionary...

would always travel to a distant assembly instead of waiting for his own to beat the locals to the latest information and releases and then offer teasers as to the newest skinny but, never succomb to complete disclosure...

He'd just smirk and tell them; "You'll just have to go and find out, won't you?"

Asshole!!!!!!!!!

mac

mac,

• Honesty
    Honesty

A publication presented at a District Assembly because it surely will shed some New Light.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Mac

I remember those kind of guys.

Once I did that and brought the new release to the thurs meeting (tract with red thunder and lighting) a few would not believe it was true.

• Mac
    Mac
    Once I did that and brought the new release to the thurs meeting (tract with red thunder and lighting) a few would not believe it was true.

Repent, my son...acknowledging the problem is the first step toward recovery...

I do trust yer a recovering asshole

mac

Many JWs woo and ahhh about the latest offerings from Amway which they will soon be pedalling.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Wife's uncle: elder and former missionary...

would always travel to a distant assembly instead of waiting for his own to beat the locals to the latest information and releases and then offer teasers as to the newest skinny but, never succomb to complete disclosure...

He'd just smirk and tell them; "You'll just have to go and find out, won't you?"

Asshole!!!!!!!!!

mac

hey mac just tell us what you think . dont be shy

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Seeing Hank Williams from The Shadows at Twickenham Assemblies.

hank ma\rvin even???

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

This just happened this week. Some rich MS in my cong gave a cruise to the CO and his wife. Everyone was like "wow, what a great thing to do". I turned to another brother whos on the edge and I was like "Sounds like someone wants to be an elder!" We both laughed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit