What Silly Things Do JWs Woo & Ahhh Over?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Any news presenter or politician that happens to mention "peace" and "security" in the same sentence - sends them into a right tizzy.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Being out shopping and spotting a blood card in another persons wallet in the line

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Anytime a comedian makes a JW joke on TV.

OR

Whenever there's a shot of New York in a movie, they go nuts if the WT sign is seen.

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Very excited if the number of memorial parttakers is decreasing one year.

• luna2
    luna2

A special talk or presentation given by a Bethelite on a Saturday night. WhooHoo!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

luna2 - you reminded me - the ''slide show'' at the Kingdom Hall (usually by a returning Missionary)

• Angharad
    Angharad
    luna2 - you reminded me - the ''slide show'' at the Kingdom Hall (usually by a returning Missionary)

LOL there was once a slide show in our hall and one of the pictures was just blue sky with a very fine line in the corner - the person doing told us this was the aerial that was attached to the building used by the missionaries for something or other - I kid you NOT Ooohhhh Ahhhhh an aerieal - praise Jah !!!

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

NEtime that the news reports that someone got sick from a blood transfusion.

• minimus
    minimus

Any "evidence" that "we're living deep in the time of the end" such as a storm, an earthquake, more Witnesses leaving, an outbreak of Ebola, the Governing Body concentrating on the spiritual matters.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

You guys have forgotten so quickly. There's nothing that gets more oooh's and ahhh's than a good disfellowshipping. Reproofs OK, but a lynchin' gets everyone feeling all righteous and chatty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit