What Silly Things Do JWs Woo & Ahhh Over?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

A circuit overseer visit. Hearing bullshit about how they have some advantage over worldlings (ex.reading the Awake magazine gives you the equivilent of a university education). Unverifiable tall tales used to promote thier wacky way of life. Disfellowshipings, disassociations and reprovings.

GBL

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

How about a bible study answers up for the first time? especially if the answers really really long-winded......

• Soledad
    Soledad

when one is on his way to work and sees other JWs street witnessing at 7AM

driving northbound on the FDR, taking a quick peek over to the right catching a glimpse of watchtower HQ

• Rod P
    Rod P

For the JW's behind closed doors at Assemblies:

Counting all those Cash Donations. Whooohoooh! Ahhhhh, feels good!

Rod P.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

I was at a restaurant with 'worldly' relatives.

During the normal course of conversation the words 'kindgom hall' were mentioned.

A jw comes over to the table with one of those wt grins asking which congo we went to.

My family thought that was so strange & i was somewhat embarassed because he did it in such a way to make jws look like fanatical idiots.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Their eys flicker WHENEVER they see a man in a suit with a briefcase!!!!!!!

• Rod P
    Rod P

A carload of JW's out in the country doing field service.

They're driving down the dirt road, and suddenly they run into another carload of JW's out in the country doing field service.

They all jump out of their cars and greet one another. You should see the excitement!

Rod P.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Soledad:

Good cartoon! A picture says a thousand words. Namely that you shouldn't read the bible without them. You musn't interpret it on your own. You need them.

LHG

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

counting the baptismal candidates as they file out of the auditorium....'' We had 10 more this year than last year!!! My how our numbers are expanding!! ''

oy

luv, kitty

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

They ooh and ahh like a 6 year old retarded kid relating the latest persecution of some "brother" and "sister" in some African country that the latest Afake and Watchtower contain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit