Your Most Embarrassing Injury!

by whyamihere 75 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

got hit in the jewels during a high school basketball game so hard i passed out on the court! i woke up on the sideline asking for a stewardess to get me a barf bag. i guess i thought i was on a plane!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I once split my thumb to the bone sharpening a shovel...then when I looked down and saw the blood spurting from the wound about 4" into the air, I began to pass out. Fearing that I would whack my melon on the cement floor of the garage when I fell, I made a grab for the nearest fixed object as the world went dark and I lurched backward. What I did not see was the fresh blood on the cement and just as I grabbed the object (which turned out to be a tarp covering our canoe), my bare foot set down in the blood on the floor and slipped out from under me just as I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I found out what had happened next: My grip on the tarp had been pretty good so that as I fell I had pulled the tarp, some boxes of shims which were on top of it, and the canoe off its stand and on top of me so that only my legs were protruding from the pile. The neighbor hearing the crashing boat and boxes came running over and saw what had happened, dug me out from under the boat and boxes of shims, wrapped my thumb (which was still spurting) and called an ambulance. I woke up as the ambulance was pulling into the drive way.

My insurance guy had the hardest time keeping a straight face when I explained what had caused my injuries and the damage to the boat...

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

StillaJWElder....so what do you do weld in the nude? LOL

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I probably still have a scar on my left wrist ... under my watchband ... from about 25 years ago. I was riding a motorcycle in high school & decided that it would be big fun to take a trip around the bases in the baseball field. I gunned the throttle as I cornered second base & the bike slid out from under me, scraping my wrist against the clay.

Of course, a bunch of my buddies were laughing their asses off next to the fence. For me? THAT was embarrassing.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

It was my first time waterskiing, I was like 9 or 10 and they told me not to let go, well I fell and I thought they REALLY meant to not let go so I held on to the rope even after I fell and the boat driver didnt see that I was still hanging on and he took off full speed ahead. Well I allmost drowned and swallowed the whole lake.

Then when I was even younger I was taking swimming lessons and got a little over zealous. I think I was crushin on the instructor, he was helping another little girl and I got jealous so I like jumped at him from the edge of the pool and cracked my lip wide open on his head.

Ok so the grand-pooba of them all...many many years ago me and my fiance at the time were goin at it and he um, well, he didnt have very good aim I guess you could say and um, well, *cough* I ended up having to get several stitches in my cha cha. We both went to the hospital and it was like a blood bath down there and the doctors and nurses kicked him out of the room and were interigating me, asking me if I was raped and how this happened and everything...I was beyond mortified. Everything healed up nicely though, and no permanent damage was done...thank goodness.

Now beat that one people!

-April

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Haha - I'm cracking up reading these.
    It's a wonder we survived childhood!

I used to watch a lot of old black and white movies and comedies, as a kid, and love "Laurel and Hardy" and "Harold Lloyd". I had seen one chase scene where Harold hides by grabbing hold of a coathook on a wall, and pulls his legs up, hiding behind a big overcoat.

When next my brother and I were playing hide n seek, I decided I'd try it. The only problem was we had a coat pole, not hooks attached to the wall. On pulling my legs up and starting to swing towards the pole, I realised my mistake. Boy I squealed!!!

As for an injury as an adult, I also did a Stillajwexelder.
    I had showered and my wife came into the bathroom, and I got a bit frisky while she looking in the mirror.
    She moved, I swayed, and I made contact with a super-heated towel-rail, below the mirror - right on the tip!!!
    Needless to say, I squealed again!

• Chia
    Chia

When I was little, I got hit above the eye with a horseshoe. It was a plastic horseshoe, but I don't know what was in it, magnets, sand, but it was heavy. My eye immediately was closed shut, and I had a black eye. Of course no one believed me when I told them what happened...everyone assumed I'd been in a fight.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have one that it going to beat you all!

Ok, I shouldn't say this because my mother in-law is on here but since it was with her son she can be ok and NOT read it....lol

Ok I was in the shower with my husband(naked ) and we were doing something naughty naughty shameful things(no kids at the time as you can tell) Well we all know what the money shot is right? So anyway bad aim shot right into my eye. Well I didn't think anything of it. However I couldn't see very well in that eye. I said to myself it will go away. Days went on and it got worse. I went into the eye Doctor thinking nothing of it. He asked me what happened and I said..."I don't know." He then said well it looks like someone shot water or some kind of liquid into your eye. I said Oh yeah I was playing with water guns a week ago. Well it was fixed and I was glad he didn't take samples of what it could have been.

Brooke

• kls
    kls
    Well we all know what the money shot is right?

No some of us don't tell me please cause i want to do it,,,,,oh i mean learn

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Kls...........you have a pm...lol.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit