Your Most Embarrassing Injury!

by whyamihere 75 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I want to know for a good laugh!

Onetime(in band camp) I was rushing to get to work and I was really late. I got there and I forgot my hand bag in the car. I went reach or it quickly and slammed the door. I forgot to take my Boobs out first and they where bruised pretty badly!

Brooke

• Chia
    Chia

Ouch! I don't have that problem, I'm flat as a pancake. But my most embarrassing injury was about a year ago. I sleep most comfortably on the floor so I was on the floor but lying almost underneath my bed. I woke up startled in the middle of the night thinking I had overslept, and hit my head really hard on the sharp metal edge of the bed. I was dazed, like, "Owwww." But then I went right back to sleep. When I woke up, I had a gash above my eye and there was blood all over the pillow. The worst part was explaining how it happened. One lady said, "Were you drunk?" I wish I had been, then I would've had an excuse!

• Sirona
    Sirona

I had a few drinks BUT let it be known, NOT ENOUGH TO FALL.

So I had these slippy bowling shoes on. I was on a night out with my work (and I'm talking everyone including the big boss).

So I went to the bar for a couple of drinks. On the way back to the bowling alley, I fell head over heels because of the shoes, and an entire PINT of beer ended up over my head. I mean my hair was dripping wet with beer, my top was wet with beer, I was a mess. THEN the DJ started to talk about the "girl who just fell and gave everyone a laugh"

That is undoubtedly the MOST embarressing moment of my life.

Sirona

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i was laying on my back, on the floor, balancing one of those sit-up helpers/exercise device thingys with my feet in the air. it swung around and whacked me in the face. there was this big gash in the flesh between the bottom of my nose and my top lip. i had to go to a wedding reception that night. but even for weeks afterward, the worst part was explaining to everyone how i got it. moron.

• minimus
    minimus

Brooke, your boobs must be pretty big for that to happen. Poor thing.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Minimus...thanks for the concern.

They are not that big....They are D's but not huge and droopy! They seem to always get in the way. Knock over things all the time. I can laugh about it.

Brooke

• talesin
    talesin

I can't even begin to think of the times ... suffice it to say, my ex used to tease me by calling me "the incredible flailing woman", cause I was always accidentally bashing some part of my body on something. Example: in 5 years, I broke my hand twice.

The boob thing, I can totally relate! I was very flat-chested when I was younger, and in my late 20s, the girls grew a few sizes very quickly. It's not easy to have these things sticking out on your chest! Go around a corner too fast, and smash ! Ouch,,, little bruises ...

tal

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I was giving my boyfriend um,,, cough *oral pleasure* and was being *enthusiatic* with my um,,, cough *head bobbing* and ended up herniating my C6 / C7 cervical disk. Explain that to your associate doctors....LOL.

• kls
    kls

God i must be nuts for telling this but i was breaking my horse in and not paying much attention to his head because after awhile it just got so boring when this one day he had a bad attitude and started to rear and caught me off guard ,well his butt went up and head down but as his butt went down i was still in the air and came down really hard on the saddle and hurt my girl part that left me really bruised. Good times not to be male

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

All very good and funny stories.

I guess some people are not willing to share...ohhhh it must be very bad!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit