Your Most Embarrassing Injury!

by whyamihere 75 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have gotten bruises from a stick shift car!

When I was cocktail waitress I always wore a short skirt. I was asked one time why I had bruises all over my leg. I said with out thinking..." Oh I must have gotten that from the stick shift". I was so embarrassed when I just realized what I had said.

Brooke

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Was walking and talking with some peeps on the way into King's Island (amusement park in Cincinnati Ohio) and walked smack into a huge concrete light pole that only a frikking blind person could not have seen. They all lost it. I wasn't amused at the time, but it's funny now that I think back on it.

Flipped headfirst over my handlebars right into a giant mud puddle near a very busy intersection in my town, I think a lot of drivers got a good laugh that day. I don't think I ever saw my friend laugh so hard in all the years I knew him as he did that day, he was in hysterics over it.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Walking home from High School...............

I was standing on a huge intersection waiting for the lights to say I could cross. Standing there with my friends, I fell over. I don't know how it happened, no one touched me. I fell right into the road making a Ugghhhh noise. All my friends died laughing saying how funny and stupid I looked.

Brooke

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb
    jt stumbler: When I was about 5 I zipped up my penis in my pants. I can still remember running to my mother screaming. We had company over at the time.

Charlie Jensen: Is it the frank or the beans?
    Ted: I don't know, both I guess.
    Warren : [from outside] Franks and Beans! Franks and Beans!
    - There's Something About Mary!

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

How did you get the beans above the frank?????

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Nice Beans!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

How did you get the beans above the frank?????

My mother had to unzip. very carefully.

• moanzy
    moanzy

This wasn't so much my injury- my man and I were doin' a little wubbin' and he missed and hit the mattress. He ended up hurting his weenie and it was bleeding pretty bad. I had to wrap it up to stop the bleeding. I wanted him to go to the doctor, but he wouldn't. So I went just and discussed what had happened with the doctor.( we were trying for kids and were having a hard time conceiving so I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrecked and we were good to go).

The doctor looked like he was going to start laughing. He put his hand on my hand and said "don't worry about it, it's what's inside that counts."

Very,very,very imbarrassing.

Moanzy

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

JT Stumbler--have you seen the movie "What About Mary?"? LOL Hee Hee you have something in common with the character on that movie.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Sorry if I repeated others, I hadn't read everyone's posts. My daughter used to always say "Franks and Beans" out of the blue to make me laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit