What does your Avatar say about you?

by jt stumbler 119 Replies latest jw friends

• bem
    bem

I know this is gonna sound really..... can't think of the word. But I was called Dot when I was younger, and folks that have met the NEW ME this last year asked if they could call me Dot? or did I prefer Dorothy. Well Dot reminded me of the living -nightmare -of -hell -on -earth. I lived as a child. But the new friends meant the name as an endearing term. And they have been such special people to me I now like the shortened version of Dorothy. So... when I was looking at avatar sites I came across this one and it reminded me of the reasons for not liking the nickname, but it also gave that 'child in me a hug' . Sorta like getting hugs from friends when they call me Dot...Wordy but I couldn't come up with a short explaination.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I had the nickname ''Midwich Cuckoo'' at school - my avatar is a Midwich Cuckoo.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The Wizard of Id, from his Watchtower....

..."Hey, you're busted butt rose. Caught you at it"

• Angharad
    Angharad

Its says I was really fed up and sad when I picked it, seemed to fit !

But I do like the picture

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Question is - what does YOUR avatar say to OTHERS? lol

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

mine says i was recently at a 'the lamb lies down on broadway' performance

whats funny is that at some time in the future someone will read this thread and none of the pictures will match and the person reading will think we were all a bunch of demonized potheads

haha

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Evanescence is my favourite band!

I EVANESCENCE!!!!

I can also relate to their songs!

Evanescence

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tij:
    We're not???

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Mine says "safety first - leather suits save you from burns from hot materials"

Midwichcuckoo - yours says to me "look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes, and 3, 2, 1, you're under...". When mrs iggy starts giving birth to blond evil children, I'm holding you responsible, cuckoo.

ig.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

lolol iggy - ''Little Britain''?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit