Country_Woman

<<<<< ------- only who I am

• Pole
    Pole

It's shows what I'm not.

Pole

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

You're not a "Cowboy"..You're a Cow-Indian!

Snoozy...

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Golden Girl:

A line from "Cherokee Fiddle" a song by Michael Martin Murphy from the 70's and butchered in the movie Urban Cowboy goes,

"Now the Indians are dressing up like Cowboys and the Cowboys are putting leather and torquoise on."

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

pole,

what aren't you?

pepheuga

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I think Pole's avatar shows he is not Charlton Heston. Or radical abolitionist John Brown.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

I changed mine to the large V from Ingsoc...(for those who don't know..."Big Brother" from the movie 1984). It's my protest, post election, against the way that this US government is headed down the road towards corporate fascism and the loss of freedoms that accompany this shift.

I'm still angry about this election and the state of this country.

Ern

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

My avatar just says, "I like Betty Boop!" lol When I was a teenager, I loved Betty but couldn't have anything with her likeness on it because it was too 'worldly'. So....I collect those things now! Making up for lost childhood memories one figurine at a time... :)

J

• ivy
    ivy

Favorite comic book character, from Terry Moore's "Strangers in Paradise". You would have to read the story to understand. In this particular scene, she is feeling very alone, as I was when I first came here.

She also was once the poster child for librarian avengers. Another subject close to my heart.

• Pole
    Pole
    pole,

what aren't you?

LOL. Well, I'm not John of the book of Revelation. (Neither am I Charlton Heston or J Brown). And a couple of other people/things that might be associated with the avatar.

Now pepheuga, what are you not?

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit