What does your Avatar say about you?

by jt stumbler 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Only that I found this dumb graphic from my library and played around in PS Pro and stumbled on how to distort it. Twelve years ago after bypass surgery I took the dieting serious -- little fat and all -- and someone from work called me a FAT freak. So I put the two words together, misspelled freak and it gives me a handle that's easy to Google my own stuff ever since.

• donald
    donald

meow meow meow

• JAVA
    JAVA

Mine says I'm older than evilforce. :)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

When you open the box; you learn scary things

CZAR

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

it says when my niece wants me to watch Disney's Sleeping Beauty, I can't help but like it. and I'm a poof too.

• JW83
    JW83

This is me at my uni awards night last year, with my father-in-law, hubby, & good friend Tristan.

It really says that I don't have any up-to-date pictures on my computer. And I'm not scared to show you the real me! (Wish I looked like Lara Croft, though)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Too much time wasted over the years doing mundane things at 5 meetings a week.

Enjoy the rest of the ride.

HappyDad

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

It says I am just Brooke.

I don't know really what it says about me. I think someone else will have to answer that for me.

Brooke

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Ah, Java, you may be older but are still dead sexy !!! Glasses and grey hair are big turn ons for me :)

Young People Ask " What is EvilForce Doing to Java? Is That Legal?"

LOL

• JAVA
    JAVA

Watch it evilforce, or I'll send a hard copy of this thread to your husband! :))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit