What does your Avatar say about you?

by jt stumbler 119 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Lol - to be fair Iggy - I reckon I could place a record number of Watchtowers!

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

roflmao@cuckoo, that's one way of doing it I suppose!

"Good morning, we're talking to you and your neighbours about the state of the world today... look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes, and 3, 2, 1, you're under... You want to subscribe to the Watchtower. You will believe everything you read without question. You now seriously believe a bunch of incontinent old farts in Brooklyn have God's personal mobile phone number..."

ig

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Iggy - that's the first time I've laughed this week!!! THANKS.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Mine shows my obsession with mountain biking. It's the symblol for Santa Cruz bikes.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Well mine just puts a face to the name - I've got others & will change them now and again

Preston: just a thought but you'er avie reminded me of a small blue condom. We have an advert that airs here and you look like the lil blue condom guy...

I have a strawberry - fav fruit & cos I"m sweet

And then lil Boo from monsters inc 'cos when I was small I kinda looked like that.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Wow. You people are freeeeeeks. I have never felt more included in my life. :)

• minimus
    minimus

I'm silly lookin'

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

<-----Watch out or you might get burned

The Dragon is my Chinese sign for the year of my birth, I find it's the description fits me well.

The Dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky Signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Its warm heart makes the Dragon's brash, fiery energy far more palatable. This is a giving, intelligent and tenacious Sign that knows exactly what it wants and is determined to get it. Dragons possess a certain natural, charming charisma that ensures they can always influence their peers and often find themselves the center of attention in social situations. This Sign is truly blessed, too; Dragons are considered to be very lucky in love!

I originally had my picture up, I'm not afraid to let the world see what an apostate looks like... "NORMAL" non-demon possed person with fangs as the dubs like to piant us. But I really liked the dragon picture so I changed it for now.

DL76

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Good question, but Im affraid to answer that! Probably cause I have a lightbulb hanging out of my ass?

• IP_SEC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit