Why do you post here?

by seattleniceguy 44 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    JWD feels more like home than the KH ever did.

Preach it sister!

Being able to exchange ideas with people who are just like me is a thing of beauty. I love that I can say whatever I want and no one will be anything more than supportive. I can tell you all to Fnck Off and all you guys will say is "Aw Richie, whats wrong?" This is friendship. THis is unity. THis is the truth. This is my truth, my rock, and my fortitude.

Damn thats poetic.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

"1. to relieve boredom at work"

That one works for me too! Also I find this forum to be addictive. If I don't have a daily fix, I start having withdrawals.

• JH
    JH

I post here because I'm an adult and I feel free to post wherever I want, no matter what the watchtower says. I feel free to go to meetings when I please, and free to post here too.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I guess the main reason I post here is that Im always on the lookout for a friend my age, living closeby that understands what I've went through, just a buddy or someone to hang out with. Im very bored and most of my friends ive lost touch with since we left Kentucky in 1995.

I have lived an isolated life since moving to Tennessee, I dont know what it is but I made friends very easy in Kentucky and felt comfortable there. The few friends I have met here didnt stick around long and moved to other areas.

Im so bored most of the time, and would give anything to have more friends in my peer group.

Talk about feeling so out of place here!!

Dave

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

It's nice to see the feelings and thoughts I have are shared by so many.
    To have an opportunty to share them as well, I mean, to whom could you ever express any doubt at the KH?

I remember being in my 30's and when I found a friend in the Hall I could swear in front of and not get sqealed on, I was so happy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit