"Unwind" yourself here

by JH 64 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

lilbit,

Now I'm really angry.....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I don't like my neighbor at all. I mean, at all. (And I'm a VERY easy going person). The guy deals drugs, so there are 'visitors' around all the time.

Whoa, fairchild you don't live next door to my oldest grandson's father and his family do you?

I have a gripe. I am tired of all the violence in this world. I am tired of the greedy rich or rich wannabees who keep stepping on the rest of us to get even richer. The ones that think that's okay because they take Jesus' words out of context: "The poor will always be with us." They remind me of those bullies in school who couldn't enjoy life without making someone or everyone else miserable.

• desbah
    desbah
    and haul his sorry ass to jail!!!! or better yet cut off his ****!!!!!!
    What if it's a *she*.....

more likely its a dude that jack my ride.....but if its a "she" same thing apply...haul their sorry ass to jail....and i can handle a dudette with a good beat down....just put on my doc martin steel toe boots and give her a big butt kicking!!!!!

• lilbit
    lilbit

JH you wouldnt be angry if you had every lived through a vegas summer. Remember its not even June yet and its 105. We will be over 120 by the end of summer

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Wilmington Weather

at: 11:53 am EDT
    F° | C°
    Currently:
    73°

Fair
    High: 79° Low: 66°

·

5 Day Forecast

High: 79°
    Low: 66°

Scattered Thunderstorms - Tuesday
    High: 83°
    Low: 61°

Partly Cloudy - Wed
    High: 73°
    Low: 52°

High: 70°
    Low: 56°

High: 77°
    Low: 63°

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I want my husband to go back to work. He has been off two weeks now from a scope of his knee. Hello? I've had 3 scopes and a knee replacement and if I remember correctly (which is iffy because of my diminishing brain cell function), I was doing laundry, cleaning and cooking within a few days. On crutches. By myself.

He needs to go back to work so I can have some damn peace and quiet.

I really, really love the guy. But how many times can a person watch "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" and "Once Upon A TIme in the West"??

Okay...I feel better now Mr. Rat. Thanks.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    JH you wouldnt be angry if you had every lived through a vegas summer. Remember its not even June yet and its 105. We will be over 120 by the end of summer

Lilbit, that is SO true. I spent two years in Africa and know all about the heat. You can protect yourself against the cold and the rain, but out in the desert in 105+ degrees day after day.... I won't complain about the weather ever again (At least I'm not planning on today). We have our first rain in two weeks, and our first spring in three years. Up in my area, we usually go from winter right into summer, so this year has been more than great.

Whoa, fairchild you don't live next door to my oldest grandson's father and his family do you?

If your oldest grandson's father is about 5' 2'', gurgles and spits all the time and has no teeth other than a few black wannabees, then the answer might be yes.

But how many times can a person watch "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" and "Once Upon A TIme in the West"??

Oh, I';m sure that some can watch that two times a day. I'd be taking the TV cord away or something. Nice thread, JH.

• JH
    JH
    I have a complaint! I can't figure out how to get a picture above my name like every body else.will somebody be kind enough to tell me how?

I was kind enough to tell you how to do it.... Now, where's that avatar?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Well, thursday looks good to me.

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

MY damb old 79 amc concord with almost 500,000 miles on it, died, it won't start. now I don't have a car anymore and I'm too poor to afford another one and I have no Idea how I'm going to get my kid to school tomorrow, dammit dammit dammit!!!!!!!!! thanks for giving me the opportunity to vent. Embeth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit