"Unwind" yourself here

by JH 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I am not attacking anyone..but picture what it would be like NOT to have hubby to watch the movies with...(Mine died 2 years ago after 45 years of marriage) BUT......when he went so did my bitchy JW MIL and SIL....The price of losing him wasn't worth it!

No one around to dirty the dishes..(I live alone now) Do housework and yardwork whenever I want..but know one to tell me how nice it looks..

The only dishes I have to wash are my own..but no one around to gripe about it to... (Kids (3) are all grown and moved out..live at least an hour away each)

And your dishwasher broke.. (Mine is probably about 15 years old though..can't figure out if I want to fix it or buy a new one)

I walked to school many times..it was right at 2 miles..And walked my kids to school everday 2 on the side of the stroller and one in!

If I had such entertaining neighbors I wouldn't have to watch TV..(And I would keep my animals inside as there is a leash law here!)

Feel better?

(Quit throwing thoses eggs at me!)

To all..a better day!

Snoozy..

ps..My dishwasher left residue on the dishes when my drains were clogging up.They (Plumbers) said I had roots in the front yard from a big tree..so I had it cut down..they even removed the stump and some roots..drain in the basement still backs up sometimes

Any more complaints?.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    If I had such entertaining neighbors I wouldn't have to watch TV..(And I would keep my animals inside as there is a leash law here!)

That's right. There's a leash law for dogs, like for the ones that run loose and chase my cat around. My cat is an outdoors cat, she should not be forced to stay inside just because the neighbor invites his friends over with dogs. My neighbor is far from entertaining, plus he and his friends steal me blind. I even have to drag my folding chairs to the shed at night, because you bet they would be gone should I make the mistake of leaving something out. He also got away with my brand new snowshoes (he painted them over, but it was obvious that they were the ones that were taken from my porch a few days before he happened to have a pair. I don't watch TV anyway, and listening to that godforsaken excuse for music, which is really loud (They use amplifiers, even outside) is not my form of entertainment. Having drug traffic right in my back yard is not my form of entertainment either, neither is someone pointing a gun in my direction when I step out the door. Having my flowers cut down is not my form of entertainment either. Far from it. Things are so bad that I will be moving out this summer to a place way back in the woods.

• Charisma
    Charisma

well.. I HAD prebought tickets to StarWars but was too sick to go..

I've been sick a week and miserable..

and it's been in the 90s F and the air conditioning isn't working..

they sold my apartment complex and are going condo.. so the new management could care less about fixing stuff for us, as they want us out

so I am sick.. and miserablly HOT

• JH
    JH
    and it's been in the 90s F and the air conditioning isn't working..

...and here it's 40 some degrees, and I have to heat....and I'm freezing drinking cold beers...

I never saw such cold rainy nasty windy weather for a month of May, almost June....

This is a curse......has to be...

• fairchild
    fairchild
    ...and here it's 40 some degrees, and I have to heat....

Same here. I had to use gloves to work outside today. My hands were freezing. I have the heat on inside.

• kls
    kls
    This is a curse......has to be...

Rat maybe you are cursed cause you won't let me make stew of your kitty if you give me your kitty the curse will go away

• JH
    JH

No, it's a curse from the big guy...

He must be mad because I want a dark tan for that apostofest......

If the sun doesn't come out soon, I'll get a tan down south....

• kls
    kls

Best becareful Rat you will be a red Rat and burned and crispy and my dinner

• fairchild
    fairchild
    No, it's a curse from the big guy...

He must be mad because I want a dark tan for that apostofest......

JH, buy a whole bunch of ice tea bags. You know, the big one. Then, the morning of the day you want that tan showing, fill your tub with hot water and put all the ice tea bags in there. Soak yourself with the bags for about a half hour and you will have the most beautiful tan, it really works. It is quick and easy. Unfortunately, the tan goes away the next time you wash yourself.

• JH
    JH
    Unfortunately, the tan goes away the next time you wash yourself.

Rat never washes himself...so I guess I'll keep that tan for a while...

kls, I'll leave my kitty at your place while I go to the apostofest......should I take cat insurance...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit