"Unwind" yourself here

by JH 64 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

I wish the damn chickens would stay off my porch or quit leaving their little surprises to step into.

• kls
    kls

AuntieJane ,your dishwasher has a filter in the bottom maybe clogged, try running some vinegar through it with no dishes and see if it helps.

• fairchild
    fairchild

I don't like my neighbor at all. I mean, at all. (And I'm a VERY easy going person). The guy deals drugs, so there are 'visitors' around all the time. People bring their dogs, the dogs chase my poor cat all over the damn place. One day I even caught my neighbor trying to shoot my cat with a BB gun. Another time I came out of my door and the neighbor was aiming a real gun in my direction. Turned out my pet skunk was under my porch and he wanted to shoot it. Who on earth would shoot a skunk under someone's porch? Plus I was rather attached to my skunk. The neighbor ended up hitting and killing my skunk with his car a few weeks later. He also killed my rabbit by backing up, while the rabbit was sleeping right behind the wheels of his car. His idiotic and ill mannered grandkid stays with him on the weekends and the kid is a true pest. I have to keep my door locked or otherwise I can't keep him out of my place. He likes to destroy my flowers in summertime and also tried once to knock the fence around my garden down with a hammer. He stuck a sock in the exhaust of my friend's car. He also steals as if there is no tomorrow. The neighbor plays in a band and they like to practice right next to my porch. Their music (if you can call it that) is terrible, and it is true torture to have to listen to it all the time. I have a vegetable stand on the side of the road, and last summer the idiot found it necessary to empty the litter box twice a week right in front of my vegetable stand. When he talks, every other word out of his mouth starts with an F. I hate the bastard. There, you asked.

• heatherg
    heatherg

i want a vacation,,, iwant to loose this baby weight,, and i want a decent nights sleep. oh yea, i hate my bitchy sister in law and my stupid mother in law. they think the entire universe revolves around them,i can't wait for the perfect opportunity to tell them it doesn't. i've got more complaints but will have to wait til later hg

• fairchild
    fairchild
    they think the entire universe revolves around them,

Hmm.. you could print this out to prove that they are wrong. The universe revolves around ME. There, that should set things straight for them.

• delilah
    delilah

JH and Z, keep the weather report to yourselves thankyou.......i would like to enjoy what little sunshine we have today....... although somewhere out west, I think? had SNOW last week????? shiver.....I'll be glad when we finally have summer.

Dee P.S. I don't know why my family finds it so difficult to put on a new roll of toilet paper ...... That's my gripe for the day....

• desbah
    desbah

i dont want to complain!!!!

I want revenge!!!

i want to find that selfish motherf***** who stole my Chevy truck!!!

and haul his sorry ass to jail!!!! or better yet cut off his ****!!!!!!

• JH
    JH
    and haul his sorry ass to jail!!!! or better yet cut off his ****!!!!!!

What if it's a *she*.....

• lilbit
    lilbit

JH and Z you want some of my weather

5 Day Forecast

TodayTomorrowTueWedThu
    sky: sunny
    Sunny
    High: 104°
    Low: 78°
    Sunny
    High: 102°
    Low: 76°
    Sunny
    High: 100°
    Low: 73°
    Sunny
    High: 100°
    Low: 74°
    Sunny
    High: 99°
    Low: 74°
    Extended Forecast

HOTTER

THAN

HELL

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I hate "low flow" toilets. I mean for God's sake can't we get "normal" flushing toilets like they have in every other country? 1 button that does a 1/2 flush for doing pee pee duty. Button #2 which is a full flush for doing doo doo duty. We live in the richest most technological country in the world and yet my dam* toiddy keeps getting plugged up :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit