HEAD COUNT FOR 1ST ANNUAL APOSTACHEESEFEST NEEDED

by HadEnuf 46 Replies latest members meetups

• squinks
    squinks

Oh and my daughters want to come with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So add 2 more? Do you have someone down for potato salad? Otherwise I can bring chicken and barbeque sauce. I make kick butt barbeque sauce!!!

Deb

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Squinks...got your pm...so you're down for potato salad. I think devinsmom is bringing some too.

Other possible items to bring: desserts, coleslaw, veggie tray/dip, pickles, casseroles, salads, fruit salads, cheese trays, soda, chips or nothing at all (especially for anyone traveling from afar)!

We shall furnish hotdogs/brats & possibly hamburgers and mosquito spray...I will make a big batch of baked beans and a big fruit salad (this is the kind with whipped cream). We shall also furnish the plates, silverware, cups, ice, etc. I also plan on having a big cake. Oh yeah...and if I set a fire under my son...he'll start making the beers he promised to brew for it!

cathy l.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am flying into Milwaukee mIdwest express - do you know anybody who could give me a ride to save on hire car expenses - with hotel and flight it will cost abit of money - more than happy to contribute to gas if you know anybody

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

HadEnuf....

I had sent you a couple of PM awhile back asking about your pain w/ some recommedations and the apostafest....I only found out today that my PM box does not send any PM's I send.

Drop me an email if/when you can..... [email protected]

That goes for anyone that wants to drop me a note. Thanks!

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Stilla, I'm sure I will make it up there. I just got so much going on right now i haven't really had time to think about it. Want to see everyone up there. Haven't made rooming arrangements yet. If it's a typ fun WI summer bonfire party, then most everyone will likely drin k too much beer and pass out around the fire anyways

I live about 10-15 minutes from Mitchel Airport here in Milwaukee, so I can drive you around Ms. Daisy

• blondie
    blondie

We've offered so stilla if you get a better offer, just let us know. Winston does live closer to Milwaukee.

Blondie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I just wanted to say thanks to Winston and Blondie for offering a ride for Stilla!

Thank you. I can't wait to meet you all!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Count me and Danielle in. I'll be the one drunk, passed out on the lawn in a pool of my own vomit.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Dustin, sounds like this T-Shirt is for you:

alt

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Hey for those of you who havent made room arrangements yet, would ya'll be interested in booking some conjoined campsites in the area? I think it would be fun to camp and have a place to go if we want to do some after hours type activities or even stay an extra night. Any takers?

-April

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit