Speaking of music,,,,,what "nerdy" singer do you secretly adore?

by LyinEyes 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• gumby
    gumby

Tom Jones is a damn gross bastard cuz he lets women throw him their underpanties and stuff.

Goin back a bit further........Peter and Gordon were some nerdy lookin sumbitches, but I liked some of their stuff. Who didn't like "I Go to Pieces"?

If anyone mentions 'Gary Lewis and the Playboys'...I'll never answer your posts forever and ever and ever!

Gumby

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Goin back a bit further........Peter and Gordon were some nerdy lookin sumbitches, but I liked some of their stuff. Who didn't like "I Go to Pieces"?

Gumbabe,

I don't remember now, which were Peter and Gordon, or Chad and Jeremy. I had both albums. I liked "Ferry Cross The Mersey" and "Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying".

A guy I went to school with was one of the Playboys. He was killed in a plane crash.

Annie

• freedom96
    freedom96

I love John Denver.

• evita
    evita

OK you named some great "nerdy" music that I love. Tom Jones, The Carpenters etc.

Here's a few more:

Peter, Paul, and Mary - Don't think twice, its alright; Lemon Tree; Jet Plane
    Dan Fogelberg - I used to love this guy and played his stuff over and over
    America - didn't they do the original Muskrat Love? The album with Ventura Highway on it is the best!
    Diana Ross - I know, I know Embarassingly uncool.

As long as nobody says Donny Osmond we're OK here...

E.

• gumby
    gumby
    As long as nobody says Donny Osmond we're OK here...

Boy....a big AMEN here. Yeah.....David Cassidy was much better and had a lot nicer arse. Nobody mentioned Andy Gibb yet.....have they? Wayne Newtons a nerd....but nobody picked the poor bastard. Who wants to here donka-shea...or however you spell it?

And another thing........how come everyone thinks poor ol' John Denvers a nerd? God rest his country boy little arse. He shoulda never went skiing and hit that tree...........wait......that was bono wasn't it.... with U2?

*starts gettin wires crossed and shorting out*

Gumby

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL @ Gumby, did you get a hair in your eggs today or what???

I wasnt much for Donnie Osmond, but Leif Garrett was hot. I hide a picture of him ,I pulled out of Tiger Beat and hung it in my bathroom closet..............IDOL Worship ewwwwwwwww,,,I should have confessed huh??

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

My sister was in love with Davey Jones of the Monkees and Bobby Sherman. Oh...sometimes I long for the days of innocence. *sigh*

While she was mooning over them, I was into Jim Morrison, Janis, Jimi, and Deep Purple.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Did anyone mention Edie Brickell yet? *shhhh dont tell anyone*

• Chloe
    Chloe

I liked "Ferry Cross The Mersey"

For the longest time I thought they were saying "Very Close to Mercy".

I think Bobby Darrin was very cool. Don't know if he's considered nerdy.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Slim Whitman is a god.........................

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit