Why do they walk so slowly?

by helios 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

satanus, you obviously took the "live bait" hook line and sinker... "the most important work..." (ie sell then mags)

carmel

• prophecor
    prophecor

Very elegant indeed, there Satanus.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yup, i was a true believer for many yrs; did my best and all that. When i stopped believing, poof, i was gone.

S

• Honesty
    Honesty

my excuse was always, "Why get in a hurry when we're going to live forever on a cleansed earth after Joe Hoba gets rid of all these goats in our territory".

• JAVA
    JAVA

However fast or slow the counting-your-time walk is for the average JW, it's faster than members of the Governing Body--they seldom go door-to-door. It's a do as I say, and not as I do sect.

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

It's called 'pacing yourself'.

If you were in a hurry to get to a door or territory you were told by the pioneers to "slow down and pace yourself". You get creative when you have to put that much time in.

cg

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

FIELD SERVICE MUST BE WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON LEARNED THE 'MOON WALK'! WALKING BACKWARDS PERFECTED!

OUTASERVICE

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

They count their time

they do not make their time count

• iamforeverfree
    iamforeverfree

deap onside they don't want to be doing what they are doing.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Because they usually go out during the week when no one is home anyway, what's the point of moving fast. No one is freaking home! It doesn't MATTER one way or the other. They know it, we know it, the GB knows it. A big con game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit