ATTENTION-------- ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor
    3 years go I resigned as an elder and within less than a year I stopped going. So 2 yrs.

Minimus That is not long at all. You have along way to go and a lot to work out of your system. You have heard them call last orders but you have yet to get home.

• minimus
    minimus

Every day is a better day!!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Doubtfully Yours - I think you're doing the right thing for you.

Minimus - What I find so amazing is that armed with nothing but JW publications, inc their Bible, they can quite easily be proved wrong, if only they could bring themselves to look at the evidence - their own evidence!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Second thoughts, if I were in the organisation, I would perhaps remain on the inside and do as much good as I could from within to reveal the truth about the truth. It must be easier to help people from within than from the position of one DFd or DAd.

I am still seriously considering infiltration, but its quite a sacrifice - and in any case I don't think I would get far. I can't help answering back when I read or hear unthruths.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

jaffacake,

I would perhaps remain on the inside and do as much good as I could from within to reveal the truth about the truth.

It seems like you could do good from the inside. It seems that way. But the experiences of those who have tried tell me that it leads to nothing but heartache and frustration. The organization is a truth-crushing machine, and the efforts of the few good people are either ignored or shut down when discovered.

Just my two cents.

SNG

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

T here's an Elephant in the room . Elephant 2

It is large and squatting, so it is hard to get around it. Yet we squeeze by with "How are you?" and "I'm fine? And a thousand other forms of trivial chatter. We talk about the weather. We talk about work. We talk about everything else? Except the elephant in the room.

We all know it is there.

We are thinking about the elephant as we talk together. It is constantly on our minds. For, you see, it is a very big elephant. It has hurt us all. But we do not talk about the elephant in the room. Oh, please, say the word. Oh, Oh, please,... let's talk about the elephant in the room. For if we talk about death, Perhaps we can talk about life.

Can I say " Watchtower is a destructive cult and a fascist faith" to you and not have you look away? For if I cannot, then you are leaving me alone? in a room? with an elephant.

Undaunted Danny is back in the saddle

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    My concern is that people simply ignore the real truth because they are not looking at the FACTS!

The hideous truth is that we thought we had the facts, even taught that we were the only ones that did! I used to take great (false) pride in that. It's humbling to realize that you're back to square one again.

DANNY! Nice to SEE you posting again! Please don't be such a stranger here! I've missed all of you wonderful "updates" on the WTS!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit