ATTENTION-------- ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have to say that the longer that I stay away from Jehovah's Witnesses, the easier it is to see that they are so wrong! So wrong about how they live their life, so wrong about their fundamental belief system, so wrong about how they treat people---whether they are JWs or aren't. For any of you lurker Witnesses here, PLEASE get off the fence and recognize you were never "in the truth". You have been lied to, abused and manipulated.....It's not too late to get out.

• minimus
    minimus

btw, this applies to not just lurkers but to some here that are still not quite sure that the Witnesses aren't wrong.

• Smoky
    Smoky

Then what is the truff?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Get behind me Satan! ;)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

in minimus' name, amen.

just kidding, we don't pray through minimus.

seriously though lurkers, it's true and sad: we have *all* been lied to. a lot of us are ex pioneers and MS's and elders and elder's wives. we did not get "spiritually sick". we did not "come under the influence of demons". we just started thinking for ourselves. it's not an evil thing. it's the way "god created us". give it a chance and you will see that there is some "truth" to be had, but it really is not with the WT. it's not scary being out in the "world" like you have been taught to believe.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Min:

It has been since 2001 that I have not been regular at meetings, ... how long has it been for you?

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I agree...I had my doubts but more and more everyday i see how evil they really are..and not because of anything said here on this site. The truth about it is this...they talk about how the world hates them when in reality, it is the JW's who hate the world. My ex who still is a JW tries to constantly give me a hard time...He wants to see me suffer, why? because that is what he has been taught...that if you leave you will suffer.

They want you to believe that they are the "light of the world" when in reality they are a flickering candle in the corner of an already bright room.

• minimus
    minimus

3 years go I resigned as an elder and within less than a year I stopped going. So 2 yrs.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Min:

seems like you are feeling better now than three years ago. I know I do.

My wife came home from the meeting last night, nothing new or exciting. When I asked about a couple who we used to associate with on a regular basis, ... all she said that at the AMEN they bolted for the door, and were gone. Then I said, sometimes I wonder why they still go, and all I got was THE SIGH.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Min...you are making a subtle shift from questions to statements.

Thats good.... I think you are growing up on us.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit