ATTENTION-------- ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!

by minimus 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    we did not get "spiritually sick". we did not "come under the influence of demons". we just started thinking for ourselves. it's not an evil thing. it's the way "god created us". give it a chance and you will see that there is some "truth" to be had, but it really is not with the WT. it's not scary being out in the "world" like you have been taught to believe.

That's why we aren't a part of the Lie now. The JW's religion don't have a flicker of light to give off. They are in a spiritual desert full of evil and darknes.

• minimus
    minimus

Buttlight---Good post!! Stilla, I KNOW you know better!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Thanks Minimus for the admonition.

However, I must ride the fence for a bit longer.

Love my relatives, and even some friends, too much to let go just yet.

DY

• minimus
    minimus

DY, I'm with ya! You may have reasons (valid ones) to not go there. My concern is that people simply ignore the real truth because they are not looking at the FACTS!

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey min,

I agree. The longer you are out, the more and more incredible it seems that you ever bought the stuff in the first place. Sometimes I just sit and marvel. Sometimes it's hard to believe I was so dumb. That's life, though. Live and learn.

SNG

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

The whole situation seems funnier and funnier every day. I just feel sorry for the poor suckers still in. Some of em anyways.

GBL

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

MINIMUS, DON'T YOU WORK, OR DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTOR AT WORK?

OUTASERVICE

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Who are Jehovah's Witnesses anyway?

HCM

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Mini.

When I play with lions and tigers and bears...oh my! I will not even remember you.

I may cry, but all tears will be washed away from my eyes by a soccer ball, and alot of fruit. And a nice woman in an apron.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I shall take your advice under consideration minimus. Oh yeah...I'm already out. Good riddance.

Cathy L. "I may be crazy but I'm not stupid"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit