Do you think the world will end soon. If so, when?

by Rod P 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Daunt
    Daunt

I wish people would stop depressing themselves about the real world. If they stop worrying about the end we won't freakin need an end. I sure as hell don't.

• heathen
    heathen

The world does suck , you really can't rely on anything including having a roof over your head , death can find you at anytime . What I was talking about is that there won't be any independant self rule but all will be ruled by God and things will change like the need for the commerce system as it is , no one will really have more than the next guy and everybodies needs will be met . Whatever the rules are in the kingdom is what will have to be obeyed or like on the survivor TV show you are voted off into oblivion .

• FairMind
    FairMind
    True people won't be able to excercise free will anymore but there will be peace and security by obeying the kingdom arrangement

heathen, Paradise is supposed to be a place where human joy will abound. I don't think slavery (as described above) makes people happy. Maybe being perfect and sinless will allow us to naturally exercise free wiil in way that always pleases God.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Oh YES! It will be soon! Just wait and see!

• Rod P
    Rod P

Hey Gerard,

Why won't your picture come up on the screen?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit