Do you think the world will end soon. If so, when?

by Rod P 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hmike
    hmike
    The nature of things is that everything acts pretty much the way it has acted in the past.

Why does that sound familiar? Oh yeah,

They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." (2 Peter 3:4)

A fundamental flaw in reasoning: It hasn't happened in my experience, therefore, it never has happened that way for anybody, and it never will happen.

Sorry Terry. Not picking on you in particular.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Armageddon will come out tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    There'll be... The End

Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the Apostates,
    And the sorrow
    Till there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
    That's gray,
    And lonely,
    I just stick out my chin
    And grin,
    And say,

Oh, Armageddon will come out
    Tomorrow
    So ya gotta hang on and go out in service, 5 meetings a week, and live breathe the bible
    'Til tomorrow
    Come what may
    Tomorrow!
    Tomorrow!
    I love ya Tomorrow!
    Your always a day away

Brooke

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I own Alpha & Omega Apocalypse Insurance LLC.

My insurance policy only costs $75 a month and anyone covered under the policy will receive $1,000,000 should the apocalypse ever come.

• Dustin
    Dustin

I've been having lots of dreams lately that have to do with the end of the world. It made me laugh when I saw this topic because I was like "isn't that ironic". Anyways, who knows when or if this world will come to an end. But, everything dies sometime.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I am fully expecting a "christian" version of Orwell's 1984 prophecy to become reality within the United States within the next decade. But the "world" has survived periods of theocratic totalitarianism before, so it won't be the end.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

If the world does come to an end soon, I am in big trouble!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Elsewhere:After hearing about your automotive breakdown cover, I think I'll pass
    LOL

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

When the WBTS comes clean, admits the lies, deception, flawed reasoning, etc. then the end of the world will surely come. And since there is about as much chance of that happening as monkeys flying out of my butt, I think I'll keep putting money in my 401K.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

No one liked my song.

Brooke

• JH
    JH

I believe the bible, and the bible speaks of the end. Many times in the past God punished humans, and will do it again.

I say 2012

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit