Help with Kittens

by Purza 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Amazing. Gotta hand it to you

S

• lilbit
    lilbit

Im so glad to hear everything went well for you and the kitties. I was looking at the pics you sent of them the other day. I bet they are even more beautiful now.

lilbit

• Purza
    Purza
    Im so glad to hear everything went well for you and the kitties. I was looking at the pics you sent of them the other day. I bet they are even more beautiful now.
    Amazing. Gotta hand it to you

Thanks guys. Since I do not have a digital camera. . . . yet, once I get my film developed (boy do I sound like a dinosaur), I will post the pictures -- they are beyond adorable!

Purza

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Sorry..but out here in farm land we shoot feral cats....Spayed and or neutered they play hell on the bird population. Sounds cruel... Spay and neuter those domestic cats and quit dumping unwanted puppies and kittens and we wont have to be so mean.

Dog's are the same problem. Feral dogs will trap a man in the woods and are much badder asses than wolfs ever thought to be. Feral dog's kill livestock like calves and foals...create more problems than coyotes and wolfs....

I do love my dog and my cat... they are fixed. Purza glad your kittys made it... i hand raised some squirrels once, a lot of work.

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit