How many of you are still in?

by IP_SEC 90 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    I like to think of myself as an "apostate spy". We all have our own unique coping mechanisms.

Amen brother.

Likely the tip of the iceburg, with the rest LURKING beneath the surface.

That is so true. Say "Hi!" silent majority!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Bttt.

Oooh I feel so dirty and shamless btttin my own topic.

*goes to bathe*

• MrsElmo253
    MrsElmo253

Dad and other mom are active Dubs..

Joined this group because they were starting to try recruiting me

No Memorials. No Services.. One bible study ever - about 3 weeks ago

Katlin

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I regularly miss 3 out of the 5 meetings. Still attend assemblies on the weekend days, and special gatherings such as the Memorial. Still turn in a monthly service time report albeit being 1 or 2 hours constantly.

Must keep this up in order to have my relatives be 1/2 way decent to me. I'm tired of the religious facade, though.

DY

• FairMind
    FairMind

I am still an active publisher (ride around with a car group once a month for two or three hours) and attend about 70% of the meetings. I am still hanging around because I have family including my wife who is in. I play this little mental game where I am waiting to see the attrition of active publishers progress as more of them learn the truth about the truth.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

ME - I attend most meetings

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

DF'd in '81, and again in '85--have not stepped foot in a KH since.

• Chia
    Chia

Haven't been to a meeting since my mom kicked me out of the house about a month ago. It's been very nice.

I know this is off topic but what does "bttt" mean?

• dothemath
    dothemath

I still attend.......though not as often. It would disrupt the family too much to change things at present.

I'm no longer one of the elders, at least............that was just a matter of time as my attitude has changed so much, and it was obviously evident from the platform, in one way or another. (guess I shouldn't go into too much detail on that right now)

There are things I agree with, as far as the Bible goes, but it's impossible to have the same old zeal when there are so many things I find totally outrageous.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

lol IP_SEC - I'll do a bttt (back to the top Chia) for you

I've counted 21 so far....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit