How many of you are still in?

by IP_SEC 90 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sith
    Sith

DFed for the third and final time in 1991. And crap is too nice a word.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I guess you can count me too, since my fading has been altogether a failure.

I'm irregular at meetings and put in a service report every so often to bring me back from the ranks of the inactive/spiritually dead. The hour or so I put in every so often though is actual time spent telling people about WT beliefs. Mind you, I'm telling them the truth about "The Troof".

Midget of the "wants his paradise and still be able to piss in it " class.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    <jula71 slowly raises hand>

In a fade, now mainly go on sunday's, no time report in months...

Don't forget you can count time on this board, Jula. There are many who come here who have never been baptized. Guys, there's the "nose hair cold". It's when you want to get outta work, or going to a meeting, you pluck a nose hair. Oh man do the eyes and nose run and sneeze!

• freedom96
    freedom96

Haven't been to a meeting in 11 years, and have not gone to a memorial in at least 8 years.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Okay,

Well I count five of us so far who are still percieved as being a witness by the congo.

Anymore?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I think 1991 was the last time I set foot in a Kingdom Hall.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I am fading. Or should I say that I have faded! Started the fade about 1999.

Last Meeting--------2002

Last Memorial.......2003

And no contact from a JW in over a year. I'm sure that one of these days, I will run into someone still in and get asked questions. The few I ran into over a year ago always asked the same question....."Are you still going to so and so KH?" and I tell them............"I haven't been to a meeting in a long time." and leave it at that.

As much anti JW info I tell all my friends, I expect that one of these days something will be traced back to me and I will get a visit (I haven't answered the door to them for over 3 years. Peep holes are nice!) a phone call (caller ID is great. I don't answer to anyone I don't want to talk to.) or will probably get a certified letter at the Post Office. If that happens, I will ask to see the letter and if I recognize it from them or there is no return address, I will not sign for it.

HappyDad

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

ME too. On reproof, but nonetheless attending.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I would say if you're really interested in staying low under the JW elder radar and not getting DF'd that you not even answer this post.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:I believe there are many of the 6 million who really think its all crap.

I really think this is true too. You gotta feel sorry for some of these people. A lot of them just don't know where else to go and they stick around with the dubs because it offers some sort of hope, even if at the very core its all crap.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit