How many of you are still in?

by IP_SEC 90 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Honesty
    Honesty

Actually they treated me pretty good and most of the local JW's don't shun me. I have no problems with any individual JW. I can't say the same about the Governing Body and the higher-ups of the WTBTS because they are spiritually killing the JW's and the blasphemy found in their bible and literature is absolutely appalling to say the least.

• greendawn
    greendawn

You are absolutely right they say that they are directed by the Holy Spirit but in fact it's their lust for power that directs everything they do, they only care about their position and status not the flock, their conscience has been singed they have long since been claimed by the devil.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

make it 9

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

out since 1995.....goodness knows when i last put in my sales figures...sorry monthly report.. but my last meeting was I think in 2000, and I attended for my mothers sake..didnt sing any kingdom songs...didnt associate afterwards..got the hell out and never been back since...the times flown by

Oh and I told her I wouldnt do it again either....its funny when you are out and you attend one meeting....you have funny visualisations of the elder giving the public talk with bullshit pouring from his mouth...the crap they speak is almost laughable. Their crap is way beyond my cynical, critical and thirsty mind nowadays...I just cant believe I believed it all back then.

DB74

• kls
    kls

I P = Binner, soon you will have to take your socks off to keep count

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Still going to all meetings, Field Service (though I usually 1/2 press the doorbell once and then leave or do "calls") The act is becoming harder and harder to stomach though, thats for sure.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Mon ka lee, I've,,, run,,, out,,, of,,, toes,,,, now,,,, what,,, do,,,, I,,,, do,,,,?

Thats 10 by my count.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie, I like you and respect you but bro you need to please chill, and for goodness sakes please take down your pic, I dont want to see you get hurt. They can hurt you, you know?

There is part of me that really wants to end it all (not life just my association with WTBTS) but there is part of me that thinks it wold be easier to keep the facade up for another year or so.. SO whatever happens, I'm semi-expecting it anyway. Thanks though.

RR

ANd as far as the hurting me thing... How can they hurt me? Really... a religion change would only help my situation.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

RichieRich,

You sound like you certainly know what you are doing. Stand your ground!

Dismembered

"Kick his ass Seabass!"

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

It is not something that I am proud of but I am also still considered a dub. I still attend meetings. My husband is also attending and is an ms.

We look forward to the time when we can make a clean break from this destructive cult. Right now family ties are our reason for staying.

wanna( of the "i can't wait to get out class")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit