How many of you are still in?

by IP_SEC 90 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IP_SEC
  • itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Moi. Still sometimes go to meetings, as infrequently as possible, and will turn in "time" most months.

Still fading... you know how it is.

• integ
    integ

I go every once in a while because of family pressure...Haven't been out in service in a few years. I like to think of myself as an "apostate spy". We all have our own unique coping mechanisms.

Integ.

• Sith
    Sith

Thanks, Crumpet. I wear it as a badge of honor now. I was also Publicly Reproved (do they still call it that?) twice. When I think of all the time and effort I spent trying to get back in, it makes me ill. Too much ass kissing and pride swallowing ain't good for you. I learned my lesson though...something about square pegs and round holes. Took me 22 years. If only that f***ing new system had come when it was supposed to...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Okay so 14 with integ?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

>> Okay so 14 with integ? 14 who post. Likely the tip of the iceburg, with the rest LURKING beneath the surface.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Skin of the teeth conveys a more tenacious hold than they have on me. I am so already out. They just don't know it yet.

• donald
    donald

ive only went to the memorial for the last 5 years...donald

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Out - Inactive - No Meetings. About 18 months since we knew the 'truth about the truth', but knew something was wrong before that and had started to miss meetings about a year earlier.

I don't think I could do the 'double agent' thing - I would spill my guts and get DF'd anyway!

Jeff

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ooops we're up to 16 now, somehow, I missed Ms. IAGN.

This is definatley a strong book study sized group. You got that right Silent. Perhaps now that they see there are olther posters like themselves, they might chime in? "Hmmmm???" *in my best Uncle Olaf voice*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit