in about fifty-two minutes time...

by zaphod 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

I was under the immpression that it was a conscience matter whether or not to talk to/let df'd children live with their jw parents...wtf, has this changed or do I have it wrong? Well in any case, just another example of wts nonsensicall, rediculous, bullsh*t that we have all come to know...they should be ashamed!

-April

• luna2
    luna2

Oh my. Poor, poor lady. I'm so sorry, zaphod. Shame on them. I hope those elders in that congregation get their's some day.

There's an elderette in my first congregation that goes around purposely calling on disfellowshipped ones trying to encourage them. Her husband is the P.O. now too...he's a very, very meek man and I'm quite sure she's the head of that household. At any rate, everybody knows she does this and nobody has the guts to even discuss it with her. She deserves DFing by this standard 100x more than your poor gramma.

• talesin
    talesin

All my love to you and your granny, aunt & hubbie.

They are being punished for showing unconditional love.

I'm so sorry; take heart, dear one. Your family has real love, and hopefully you will all get through this disgusting ordeal together.

tal

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

(((Zaphod and family)))

"It's okay to mess with *me*, but don't mess wit mah Grannnnnmaw!"

CG

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

((((((((((Zaphod))))))))) I am so sorry this is happening, she has lived too long to go thru this. It is all so terribly disrespectful.

I send my love and hugs.

Spark P

• Quotes
    Quotes

This is the type of thing that often interest's news reporters. Why don't you give a local newsie a call? The optics on this make for a great story!

~Quotes, of the "City Desk" class

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

((((Hugs)))) to you Zaphod and your family. Sometimes good things come out of the bad. Please let us know how she is. And you keep your head up. They are the ones in the wrong.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Zaphod~

I hope you are both doing well!All my best to you ((((()))))

~Merry

(the creeps)

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman
    ...my gran, who has been a jw since the 1950's will be reproved publicly

(((( zaphod & family ))))

I was wondering what would happen in 52 minutes (since this thread is in the entertain section) and found out that it ain't funny at all.....

Three words: They are insane.

I hope this is a reason for your granny to find out what IS the truth after all

altBranda

• vitty
    vitty

Maybe you could give us an update on your grandma? How is she?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit