in about fifty-two minutes time...

by zaphod 31 Replies latest social entertainment

• Rod P
    Rod P

Zaphod,

There are none so blind as those who will not see. These so-called leaders of the congregation are mere puppets in the hands of the GB/WBTS propaganda machine. They have no sense of perspective or proportion, meting out such severe punishment to an elderly woman, after 50 years of dedicated service, just for reaching out to a family loved one who happened to be "branded" by the same organization the created this mess in the first place.

This whole empire is just plain SICK. And it's all based on a misinterpretation of Scripture to begin with.

That poor woman! Maybe this thing will serve as a useful catalyst to wake her up to just what she has been serving all these years. I just hope she can hold herself together in all this, no thanks to them.

Rod P.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Don't these people have any limits somewhere, this is really shameful apart from being pointless.

It surely has to be the demonic spirit of babylon the great at work here.

Perhaps your granny could have been more discreet and not talk to her when potential informers were around. Or do they have spies everywhere?

• Satanus
    Satanus

That is filthy, disgusting and hateful, and those elders have no respect for natural affection and the family. Hypocrites who claim that the family is a divine institution #@&*^%$

S *whew* gotta calm down

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I hope to hear that she is now a newbie ;)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Zaphod So sorry to see this happening. Hugs to you and your gran.

Jez said :

Most JWs would just turn the other way and they prefer not to know that shit like this goes on. All in the name of God.
    So true, only the WTS's god is
  • Bryan
    Bryan

Zaphod,

Sorry about this. The bOrg teaches such hate.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Yep,thats disgraceful indeed.

Al relating to An offence orf taking in Ones Daughter who left her Husband?.In a neighboring Cong to mine ,the P.O,s daughter has moved back in with her Parents after divorcing her unfaithful Husband (bit differant i know).

However this now roughly 4 Years ,faded Witness (p.o,s Daughter)is a known bi-sexual in the community!Absolutely nothing done to her at all.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Sick Bastards.

• zaphod
    zaphod

i will if i find out. she lives next door to an elder and i feel that i don't want to exascerbate her situation by going round.

i will try and get some info though. my dad, who thankfully never got baptised will probably fill me in when he goes to see her.

she practically brought me up (hence my becoming a witness) and i feel sick that i can't be there for her when she needs me. it could get her disfellowshipped i'm sure if i went round now.

thanks to everyone for your kind support. i really am choked. you are the good guys.

zaphod

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sorry to hear this, it must be a traumatic time for her. 77 yrs and they treat her this way! Totally disgraceful. Give her a hug for us when you do see her.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit