My second anti-witness...what a rush!

by cheeseman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

Oh my god...I am so f****** pumped. Excuse my language. The two witnesses who came to my door a while ago to tell me how scientific the bible is came back. Here's my first anti-witness:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/88396/1.ashx

The woman who I tore to pieces had ditched her female buddy and teamed up with an older guy, clearly for heavy backup. I wasn't intimidated though, ready to shoot them down in flames.

Conversation was roughly like this:

Them: "Did you know there are no contradictions in the bible?"

Me: "We were talking about science last time remember, don't change the point. The ancient Sumerians have engraved tablets that show they knew the earth was round. Nothing impressive about the bible saying so. Also, Jesus was taken to a high place to be shown the kingdoms of the world. Clearly, that bible writer thought the earth was flat, why would Jesus need to have been taken to a high place?"

Both of them: "The bible wasn't talking about the shape of the earth in that scripture"

Me: "No, but the bible writer clearly had an idea of what he thought the shape of the earth was...flat."

Me: "Why does your Society claim evolution didn't happen when all the scientific facts show that it did"

Them: "Oh, science shows it didn't"

Me: "If you believe the Genesis account then how do you explain scientists repeatedly dating the age of the earth to 4.6 billion years old, why is the oldest life found dating back 3 billion years...is it a coincidence that all these scientists, cross checking each others work are constantly getting the same results in their experiments?

Them: "Theirs is psuedoscience, ours is real science"

Me: "Hahahahahahaha!" You believe the scientists you want to believe because it's ok when your society agrees with them. Have you read material from all other sources regarding science, evolution and creationism"

Him: "Yes"

Me" Don't lie to me on my doorstep. I know you have read the "Life" book from your society and very little else. Why don't you go to a library and take some books out?

Them: " We have read Behe"

Me: "And so you take his word above all others, have you read any others?"

Them:"We believe him to be correct"

Me: "Because it suits your pre conceived beliefs"

Them: "Oh no, we consider all the evidence"

Me: "What if I told you that little blue book you offer is full of misquotes"

Them: "What, the creation book, no no no that is not true"

Me:" OK, here is some material that I printed off " So, I gave them some stuff from this site http://www.aetheronline.com/mario/Heretic/critical.htm

The woman says: "Oh, it must be an apostate site" Shock , horror !!!!!!!

Me: "Look, if I showed you what was quoted in the creation book and what was really in the source material...would it matter who wrote it?"

Them: Silence

Me: Now, read this. If you do not then you are a liar because you said JW's consider material from all sources.

Them: "OK, but you should read more of Behe"

Me: "Thank you goodbye"

And so they left, apostate material in hand. Even if they read it they won't believe it. The closed mind of the JW is like a black hole from which nothing can escape. However, that doesn't mean I shouldn't do my duty and help rid the world of this destructive cult. I feel refreshed, on fire even. I'm so pumped up I want to do that every day. Words can't describe how much I hate this religion. They ruined my life, along with many others. Thank God I'm involved with this forum to help spread the truth about the "truth". I wish I could have kicked their asses about the UN, paedo's, failed prophecies, etc. I just didn't have time, we couldn't get past the science thing. I just gotta keep learning, honing my debating skills...hopefully, one of these days I will help someone leave the JW's, I think that would be the ultimate satisfaction. Have a nice day y'all.

Anyone else have some links to their anti-witness experience?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

whoo hoo good job!!!!

• vitty
    vitty

Well done

• z
    z

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Even if they read it they won't believe it. The closed mind of the JW is like a black hole from which nothing can escape.

Great job again, cheeseman.

Don't be so sure your statements will have no impact. Their rehearsed responses back to you are required of them..ya know...J is watching and all...but that doesn't mean you haven't sparked some independent thinking. I used to think independently all the time without voicing it.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Great Info. Thanks for sharing, they are not used to challenges like that. Kudos to you.

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• Honesty
    Honesty

WAY TO GO !!!!

If those 2 dubs have any conscience or heart left in them after the royal effing over they received from the WTBTS cult you are gonna be welcoming them into your life one way or another.

This is just what the apostate cultist WTS needs... a wake up call to reality.

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

Thanks guys. It's great to know we all have the support of one another with moments like this. I feel so fulfilled. It's ten times more rewarding than anything I did in dubdub land. Their "happiness" is a lie. I know this because I'm so much happier now that I'm out. I can remember back to those dark days and it's incredible to think how miserable I actually was.

The whole time I was speaking to these two dubs I could virtually see the steam escaping from their ears. They really hated me...I could tell. Just shows you the nature of these people that they can't wait until Jojoba personally slaughters me with a hatchet in the big A. Nice folks aren't they?

Bloodlusting, fear spreading, guilt inducing, lying, cheating, paedo protecting family break up experts with a penchant for letting kiddies die waiting for a blood transfusion . AAAaaarrrggghhh!

Oh...and they are hypocrites.

(Breathe cheeseman, breathe.)

How do we pull down the Watchtower once and for all so that others are not led into the hands of these demons?

Now, please excuse me as I pull my toenails out with long-nosed pliers to distract me from thinking about how much I hate the dubs.

• JAVA
    JAVA
    Me: "Look, if I showed you what was quoted in the creation book and what was really in the source material...would it matter who wrote it?"

Them: Silence

Cheeseman -- Thanks for sharing, and you gave a "good witness!" :) Their sound of "Silence" is deafening.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Great job Cheeseman. Stay on them. If they have the nerve to come to your door trying to convert you that gives you every right to put the real truth right in their face. I can't believe that all dubs are as stupid as I was back then. Some on this forum like rebel8 were independent thinkers. I think you will convert someone to apostasy yet . Most of them are just going door2door cause they have to. Give them something to think about on their way out of the 'territory'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit