• Bryan
    Bryan

You're the Puff of the bowl Cheeseman!

Good on you.

Bryan

Have YouSeen My Mother

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

well done! let them have it! it is amazing the power we have being out of the org, and looking back in on occasions like this.

Them: " We have read Behe"

so, the JW's are ID'ers now? Behe holds evolution to be true, and supported. but he is an Intelligent Design advocate, who basically says 'yes evolution occured, but some god set it all in motion'.

next time a witness says they are on Behe's side of the argument, say: "So, you believe in evolution then? Because Behe does. He is called and Intelligent Design advocate. Different from genesis creationism." I had an opportunity to call a witness out on Behe shortly before i left the truth. that was great. he was dumbfounded.

you did a great job.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Applause Please!! Love your story! I don't think I have the balls to get into a debate, oh yeah I don't have those anyway :-)

I do sometimes see Witnesses standing by the Lightrail Station in the mornings--I was thinking of marching by holding up my copy of "Crisis of Conscience" and telling them how much I enjoy reading it. I know they will get those stupid scared expressions on their faces knowing I'm of the 'Apostate' class.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I was thinking of marching by holding up my copy of "Crisis of Conscience" and telling them how much I enjoy reading it. I know they will get those stupid scared expressions on their faces knowing I'm of the 'Apostate' class.

I don't know, L2BW, if they would or not. When I was in the center of the borg I would not have had any idea what COC was. I doubt if most jw's know about it all to be honest, or have ever seen a copy of it.

Jeff

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Ok Jeff I hadn't thought of that. How about if I just walk up to them and tell them I'm Apostate? I think I'm insanely curious to see some kind of a reaction. I have been out for years, but only recently realized that they would consider me 'Apostate'.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    How about if I just walk up to them and tell them I'm Apostate? I think I'm insanely curious to see some kind of a reaction.

Now that would get a reaction for sure. Why not turn the tables on them? Walk up and offer to sell them CoC, pointing out all the valuable features of the book and that it was written by a high ranking member of the organization? Now that would get a reaction!

Jeff

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

In Cheeseman's name, Amen!

Here's my anti-witness experience.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/88285/1.ashx

Yes, it is a real rush, and oh so empowering!

Goodonya

• Es
    Es

well done cheeseman :) es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit