My second anti-witness...what a rush!

by cheeseman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well Cheese, if the toe nail pulling think isn't working I suggest a cheese grater to the testes....

• JAVA
    JAVA

THANKS EF -- I'll never use a cheese grader without seeing (and feeling) that image! :)

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hey, he's the cheeseman....

I could give you some other graphic mental images if you think that might clear out the cheese grater deal :)

LOL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Great job Cheeseman.

I think they will 'mark' your house though. You will most likely not see them again. I would suspect that the older guy was the Service Overseer, there to determine if u were part of the evil slave, or maybe if u were one of those evil apostates.

I do hope they come back though. It is a great feeling to defeat some of the foolish reasoning of them isn't it? Keep up the good work.

Jeff

• kls
    kls

Great job Cheeseman,,,,,,,,,,,hee,hee

• cheeseman
    cheeseman
    I could give you some other graphic mental images if you think that might clear out the cheese grater deal

EF, enlighten me. I'm down to my last couple of toenails. I think we'll have to abandon the cheesegrater thing. I'm not sure how long the cheeseman could stand that kind of punishment. I'm thinking some spiritual pain to go along with the physical. I'm missing that feeling of martyrdom the WTBTS put on me...any suggestions?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Oh, get off the cross (I mean stake) someone needs the wood.

My mother always hated when I'd tell her that.

Well My Green Cheesy Friend you want some guilt... here you go...

As Cheeseman you are responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths. Your evil artery clogging ways have killed many a fine upstanding Christian.

The Cheeseheads of Wisconsin have become your Apostates. Filling arenas on Sundays is Jehoba's work not Green Bay's work.

How cruel that you can be sooo tasty yet verbotten to most of our Asian kin's stomachs? Is this Godlike? Is it their fault they are born lactose intolerant?

Your loose Saran Wrap associations with other leftovers in the fridge spoil your tasty "spiritual" food.

You are used to cover the "truth" of the undercooked pasta below.

Now you should be ashamed of yourself.....on judgement day God is going to DESTROY you... or maybe just put the rest of you in a taco and EAT YOU!

• kls
    kls
    The Cheeseheads of Wisconsin have become your Apostates.

Oh Evil,you have such a way with words

• acsot
    acsot

Great job. I read about your first anti-witness and the dubs mentioned something about animals being vegetarian before the Flood or some such nonsense. If they ever do return (or if some other dubs call on you), how about asking them about certain carnivorous plants? I mean, why should lions need to munch on grass if the Dionaea (Venus flytrap) can eat meat (insects) ?

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

Hehehehehehehehehe!

EF...just where do you get it from?

Thanks, I feel normal again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit