9/11 Attacks-- No planes say conspiracy theorists

by Kenneson 59 Replies latest jw friends

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    I think that DVD has been proven to be a hoax. I've heard about it and know people who saw it.

On the other hand, I've seen photos, of the Pentagon area after the disaster, and you can see luggage, and the wheel assembly and lots of other large pieces of debris from the jet.

DVD's can be faked...........the eyewitnesses are more reliable, I would say.

I have never seen such proof that it is a hoax and I have only seen some eye witnesses who were interviewed and the ones I saw said the plane looked too small to be the 757. also, have you seen any of the film from the camera's which were pointed at the pentagon? I have not.

only one picture which does not show a plane the size required and it has a smoke trail which looks more like a missle than a plane.

But now you have lost all of your credibility with the idiocy you have posted.

attacking the arguer rather than the arguement? the refutation you have provided has nothing I can check...

show me the images of the wreckage, show me the film of the eye witnesses being interviewed, show me that I am wrong and I will gladly retract what I have said, but from what I have had availible to me and what I have seen, I dont have anything else to go on.... sure I could be wrong, but I think you are have lost my respect by calling me an idiot for posting what seems compelling to me from the data I have had to view.... and I know cowards like you would never say such a thing to my face.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    No, the people attacking the established FACT of a 757 full of humans hitting the Pentagon (which is what I was commenting on) ARE, by definiton, accusing the eye-witnesses of a AA 757 hitting the Pentagon, and those who lost friends or family who were on that plane, of lying. It is impossible to dispute the AA 757 hitting the Pentagon story WITHOUT calling the bereaved and eye-witnessess liars, and still have an internally consistant theory.

no one is accusing the those who lost friends and family on the plane of anything -- false straw man arguement

no one is accusing the bereaved of lying....as to the eye witnesses, who are they? where is their testimony? where is the footage of the interviews, I have seen some say they thought the plane looked way to small....so no one is calling them liars.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    Airplanes DO vaporize. I am a pilot (small Cessna's) and have faithfully followed everything I can about air disasters. I was at the crash site here in Pittsburgh when the US AIR flight (can't remember the #) went down about 6 miles from the airport. It totally disintegrated. The largest piece found was about 2 feet square. The largest body part found was a part of a thigh with the flesh and bone. Several heads were also found along with hundreds of other body pieces.

perhaps a plane can vaporize, but I have never seen a single crash site that did not have lots of debris everywhere easily visible, but of course I am only going by my own personal experience, not your years of crash hunting...so pardon me if I dont take your word for it without some evidence... I dont trust that easily, just because I go by what seems logical does not mean I will swallow anything you put on the web.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

zen nudist:

What do you think of the detailed point-by-point rebuttal that Abaddon posted from Snopes? Do you have further "proof" that isn't discussed there?

Also, from your point of view what actually happened to the four commercial airliners that disappeared that day? What about their passengers and crew? Do you think the many recorded calls to and from those aircraft were faked?

Even if there was some government conspiracy, why go to all the trouble of hijacking and destroying four aircraft, then firing smaller aircraft and missiles at various targets and pretending that they were really the aircraft they appeared to be? Why not just use the real aircraft?

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    What do you think of the detailed point-by-point rebuttal that Abaddon posted from Snopes? Do you have further "proof" that isn't discussed there?

not much, I dont see anything I can check as evidence....I could not access it from my work computer so I will have to look at it from home

Also, from your point of view what actually happened to the four commercial airliners that disappeared that day? What about their passengers and crew? Do you think the many recorded calls to and from those aircraft were faked?

I have not seen much to suggest that at least three of them are unaccounted for, two hit the towers and one was downed in PA. only the one that supposedily hit the pentagon seems unaccounted for.

Even if there was some government conspiracy, why go to all the trouble of hijacking and destroying four aircraft, then firing smaller aircraft and missiles at various targets and pretending that they were really the aircraft they appeared to be? Why not just use the real aircraft?
    I have not heard anyone say that any planes were not used but the one that hit the pentagon.... all evidence I have seen suggests that the pentagon was struck by something a lot smaller than the plane in question....any contrary evidence I would be happy to view.
  • El blanko
    El blanko

Hehe - these threads often go in this direction.

Hmm... oh well.

Yep, I'm still with the conspiracy crew The world leaders are crooks and charlatans and I think I'll stick to that.

- to Abaddon & Funky

• Mary
    Mary
    all evidence I have seen suggests that the pentagon was struck by something a lot smaller than the plane in question....any contrary evidence I would be happy to view.

As I said in my earlier post, my cousin lives in D.C. and he SAW the plane crash into the Pentagon, along with many others. Were all these people just imagining such as thing? Come on Zen, use the brain God gave you..............

• Leolaia
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey guys.................

Remember when we were faithful dubs? We used to say that the "Truth" sure did draw some weird folks!

Yep.....many folks with weird ideas sure did come into the flock..........and evidently........after these same folks with the weird ideas left the religion for one reason or another............they kept many of their weird ideas and still can't grasp the facts.......aka.....reality!

By the way! I had a nice conversation with the little green men who landed in my back yard this evening.

el blanko............why do you say I am a fascist? Please defing "fascist".

HappyDad

• Cat-er-daynightfever
    Cat-er-daynightfever
    It is pretty hard to argue with all the people on the ground that saw the planes. I for one, watched on live tv as the second one hit...it was no little plane or rockets.

On that day, I just got in my car after going jogging and had it turned to NPR radio on the way home. I thought at first that there was some fictional story going on but then got right to my TV as I got home just as they were switching over to the pentagon to say something happened there, and then they ended up going back to NY to the first tower after it was hit. I can't remember if it showed the 2nd plane hit live or not, but if nothing else it was very soon after, at the least, that the footage of the 2nd jet hitting the other tower was shown, and it was very evident it was genuine footage.

I'd bet someday people will start saying the towers never got hit at all -- that it was all just a conspiracy...

[added edit]: I'm actually the Leological one (using my wife's moniker -- forgot to log out of her's and into mine.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit