9/11 Attacks-- No planes say conspiracy theorists

by Kenneson 59 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

My dear Zen,

Since I have been on this forum, your posts have been enlightening to say the least.

But now you have lost all of your credibility with the idiocy you have posted.

Airplanes DO vaporize. I am a pilot (small Cessna's) and have faithfully followed everything I can about air disasters. I was at the crash site here in Pittsburgh when the US AIR flight (can't remember the #) went down about 6 miles from the airport. It totally disintegrated. The largest piece found was about 2 feet square. The largest body part found was a part of a thigh with the flesh and bone. Several heads were also found along with hundreds of other body pieces.

When a large mass of aluminum, plastic and upholstry parts are compressed into oblivion at almost 600 miles per hour, the implosion becoming an explosion throws all of the minute parts askew for a mile or more, not counting the first third of the plane that has been burried 18 feet into the ground where the nose made impact.

We searchers were placing identity flags (different colors for body parts and mechanical parts) along the main highway over a mile away from the impact zone. And this was 3-4 days after the crash.

You could smell the flesh even though it was very small pieces rotting everywhere.

So Zen...........please return to reality rather than a conspiracy mode. I love conspiracy theory if it is factual.......such as the Clinton legacy of murder and cover-up. But when FACT over rules falsity (such as the WTBTS and the forgers of the fake videos) what you are saying is pure idiocy.

HappyDad

• El blanko
    El blanko

I'm with Zen - well, almost. Leave him alone you horrible lot, he has a right to believe the alternative explanation. He also does not lose his credibility!

Fascist Happy Dad - do we all have everything correct in our lives?

I do believe planes were involved however and those pesky arabs to some degree.

I have three interesting videos here - Martial Law:9/11 by Alex Jones being the best of the three IMO.

I have looked at both sides of the story and believe at the very least there was foreknowledge and a conspiracy of silence.

Why is the question

... and Funky:

Are we really supposed to believe that the government (or the Illuminati, or the reptilian overlords) destroyed four commercial airliners and their passengers and crew

Why did Norad step down?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Oh, I really don't have the patience for credulous moronism;

Claim 1; "no plane --resembling the official version --hit the pentagon"

FALSE;

Proof; Dozens of eye witnesses who saw the AA 757 go over the highway seconds before the impact, the passengers remains of that flight being found in the wreckage, the black box of that flight being found in the wreckage, wreckage with AA livery being strewn around which leads us to...

Claim 2; "there was no wreckage, there was no sign of damage from the impace of a large plane before the roof collapsed".

FALSE.

Proof;

alt

Oh look, wreckage. I suppose the entire engine which penetrated the second ring was not wreckage either? If you examine the structural damage and avoid the clever witholding of information conspiracists use to make their case seem reasonable, you will see that the destroyed stuctural columns and the damaged structural columns are distributed in a way exactly consistant with an object of that size hitting at velocity

Claim 3; "planes do not evaporate".

FALSE.

Proof;

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/concreteplane.html

Note how the impact is so severe you can see, in the part where the plane is seen hitting the wall from its right side, that the right wing tip is effectively cut away from the rest of the wing as it overlaps the width of the wall the plane strikes. Of the rest of the plane? Not a hell of a lot left. Think of the WTC. On the basis of 'planes do not evaporate', one would expect either the wreckage that did not penetrate the WTC walls to either stick-out of the hole or fall down the side of the builiding. This didn't happen, as the planes were destroyed on impact just as thoroughly as the F4 in that video.

Here's more details, there's a whole thread of lackwit and blunderboy going at this but I can't find it right now. In there I provided all this data and far more. Buggered if I'm wasting that time again, you'll have to do with snopes zen nudist;

el blanko

Leave him alone you horrible lot, he has a right to believe the alternative explanation. He also does not lose his credibility!

He has a right to his own opinion. He has no right to his own facts. His argument goes against established facts. It is therefore a false argument. And it does effect his credibility, as anyone incapable of doing the research to blow clap-trap like this out of the water were BLOODY luck to get out of a cult... and quite likely to fall victim to the first conman they meet...

As for the NORAD claim, seems YOU need to do some research...

What gets me is people doing this are basically calling hundreds of people liars (the bereaved and the eye-witnesses), when they themselves seem incapable of seperating facts from fiction...

• El blanko
    El blanko

Abaddon - hehe... I knew you'd show up

What gets me is people doing this are basically calling hundreds of people liars (the bereaved and the eye-witnesses),

Thats a tad emotive old boy and a complete lie! I think the people opposed to the official story are attacking the top end, not the poor sods who suffered at ground level.

Well, I've seen enough information and have doubts concerning both sides. I'm not claiming to know 100% what is going on out there.

Trust is the issue, for sure, and I don't trust the war mongers and bastards that rule over us.

As for, out of one cult into another? That is just plain rude

Good to see you on the thread btw.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Umm... I was in Manhattan when it happened and saw the 2nd plane hit... must be some "hologram" if it was faked. Sorry conspiracy theorists, But 2 jet liners hit the WTC towers and the ensuing fire from the burning fuel compromised the building structure. End of story.....

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Um, yeah

And the WTBS is actually the truth.

Money does grow on trees.

Mikey really did die of eating Pop Rocks and drinking soda.

And if you say "Bloody Mary" 6 times in the dark in front of a mirror you'll see a ghost.

So can this sillyness stop now?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

elvis was flying the plane!!!

now, please go back to bed, ignore all other information and believe the official story.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

El blanko

Thats a tad emotive old boy and a complete lie!

And that is your opinion, but it is not "the facts".

I think the people opposed to the official story are attacking the top end, not the poor sods who suffered at ground level.

No, the people attacking the established FACT of a 757 full of humans hitting the Pentagon (which is what I was commenting on) ARE, by definiton, accusing the eye-witnesses of a AA 757 hitting the Pentagon, and those who lost friends or family who were on that plane, of lying. It is impossible to dispute the AA 757 hitting the Pentagon story WITHOUT calling the bereaved and eye-witnessess liars, and still have an internally consistant theory.

So, no lie on my part, and if it is emotive it is because of the nature of the conspirasists claims, not because of they way I present it. Calling genuinely bereaved people are liars is an emotive thing to do. But as many conspiracists hve the social skills of a soap dish... no surprise they don't realise this...

Of course, as every conspiracy theorist considers themselves clever and perceptive, not one "taken in" by such obvious deceptions as those the hoi polloi swallow, it is remarkable that their cleverness and perceptiveness does not extend to the implications of their arguments. But lack of depth and selective consideration of data is a hallmark of most conspiracy theories, so no real surpise there.

Well, I've seen enough information and have doubts concerning both sides. I'm not claiming to know 100% what is going on out there.

Wow, how remarkable!

Someone who hasn't fully researched a subject admits to being unsure of the rights and wrongs in it.

If your knowledge of the subject is partial, why do you feel so confident in asserting what something is an alternative explanation?

I mean, YEC Creationism is an 'alternative' explanation... until you examine it. You then have to discard most rules of logic, evidence, and science, or accept it is NOT an explanation but a fantasy, no matter how sincere and well intentioned.

Likewise, most conspiracy theories might seem to be alternative explanations, but are not when you examine them properly.

Trust is the issue, for sure, and I don't trust the war mongers and bastards that rule over us

Look, it is equally a fact that either Bush and Blair are incompetent retards who are not fit for office due to their track record of poor decisions reached on inconclusive and doubtful data, OR that they knowingly exagerated the 'grounds for war' in order to garner support.

That issue is seperate from whether the planes hit the buildings. They did.

That issue is also seperate from questions of preventability and foreknowledge. It was preventable given more luck, more collaboration between agencies, etc. But I don't seriously believe there was explicit foreknowledge.

What is pretty much fact also is that the USA were viciously attacked by an Organsiation headed by someone they had trained, who then turned against them for their foreign policy.

What bugs me is that people believe credulous bollocks yet are often happily ignorant of the way that developed countries treat developing countries.

If they criticised their governments for foreign policies that were unfair and damaging to developing countries, they would have a valid criticism, rather than the invalid accusations of setting the whole thing up.

And those valid criticisms would hopefully lead to change

Governments in the West have worked hand-in-hand with commercial concerns for profit no matter the concequence. Iran today would probably still be a democracy if the West hadn't stuck a King on the throne due to the democracy setting the price of their own oil a little too high for the West's liking, and that is just one example. I can give you dozens, involving the USA, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Great Britain...

Rather than attacking the real conspiracies that destabilise this world and set-up problems for the furture, people waste their time in nonsense. This bugs me. Apparently it doesn't bug you.

Nice to see you on this thread too...

EvilForce

And the WTBS is actually the truth.

Money does grow on trees.

Mikey really did die of eating Pop Rocks and drinking soda.

And if you say "Bloody Mary" 6 times in the dark in front of a mirror you'll see a ghost.

So can this sillyness stop now?

For a guy you're really sexy

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

"Rather than attacking the real conspiracies"

But, reality is no fun.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I'll take that as a compliment....Abbadon :)

I tried to avoid posting on this thread cause it's inane...but hey who ever said I was anything but insane. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit