9/11 Attacks-- No planes say conspiracy theorists

by Kenneson 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I saw, witnessed the second plane crash into the tower with my own eyes and had the debris fall on me. Part of the wall paper that landed on me had written on it the word "DURABLE". Yes, it was real commercial airlines that hit the world trade center on that fateful day.With that kind of impact, nothing was durable.

Blueblades

• undercover
    undercover

Man didn't go to the moon either. It was all a hoax.

Oh yeah, the earth is flat. The earth being round BS is all nonsense.

edited:

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Nope- no planes hit. It was the start of armageddon. repent now! save yourselves!!

^sarcasm^

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    So did you actually examine the evidence or did you just read that on one of the many conspiracy sites? Perhaps you'd like to share the evidence you found?

my brother has a DVD with dozens of photos and videos of the events in question, there is no doubt once you see these images

that no plane the size of the official version hit the pentagon.... there is no debris even remotely resembling such a hit

where the building was exposed later...there are many areas where no damage from the supposed jet feul explosion exists...there is even a clear shot of book sitting on a stool on the 2nd floor, right at the edge of the damaged section.

where are the images of the bodies, plane parts, wheels, wings? the tail damage where it had to have hit the roof ...nothing.

the initial hole before the roof fell was very very small too.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think that DVD has been proven to be a hoax. I've heard about it and know people who saw it.

On the other hand, I've seen photos, of the Pentagon area after the disaster, and you can see luggage, and the wheel assembly and lots of other large pieces of debris from the jet.

DVD's can be faked...........the eyewitnesses are more reliable, I would say.

My parents were at one of the German concentration camps (20 years after the war) and heard the whole spiel about what happened there. A few years later, Dad got a conspiracy newspaper subscription, that said that the entire Holocaust never happened. Even after seeing it with his own eyes, he chose to believe that rag.

Some people think just because something has been in print, or a movie has been made about it, that it has to be true. Who can figure?

• MegaDude
  • jaffacake
    jaffacake

My best friend was always a believer of conspiracy theories. I used to call him the most gullible man in the world as we argued for hours about one after the other, including the 9/11 one.

I've seen both sides of the evidence on this one.

I feel so guilty, knowing of his gullibility, I was aware he was studying with JWs for 2 years intermitently, and I didn't try to stop him until it was too late. I knew nothing about this religion until 6 months ago. I found out too late - yes he's fallen for the mother of all conspiracy theories, you know the one, everyone in the world is of the devil except.....

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I've always wondered about the supposed motivation behind these "cover-ups". It is generally said that the US government covers up alien crashes because it would cause a panic. Is this why they supposedly covered up the real cause of the 9/11 attacks? Isn't the real story terrifying enough? I mean, really, what could be more outrageous than the official story?

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

It is pretty hard to argue with all the people on the ground that saw the planes. I for one, watched on live tv as the second one hit...it was no little plane or rockets.

Unbelievable, the crap that people will say to just stir crap up.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I Shot president kennedy =The official vesrion is a conspiracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit