9/11 Attacks-- No planes say conspiracy theorists

by Kenneson 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Ianone and others have been spreading their propaganda on this forum and elsewhere on the internet for quite some time that it was not commercial airliners but smaller planes, rockets, or detonations that brought down the World Trade Center and hit the Pentagon. But Zacarias Moussaoui disagrees with them. And he should know. See " 9/11 Attacks. Moussaoui pleads guilty for conspiring to kill Americans."

"Zacarias Moussaoui pleaded guilty Friday to conspiring with the Sept. 11 hijackers to kill Americans and declared he was personally chosen by Osama bin Laden to fly a plane into the White House during a later attack."

So there were hijackers and the plan was to use planes after all.

I'm sure the theorists will come up with some explanation to cast more mystery and doubts, since they claim to know what really happened.

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/news/nation/11468008.htm

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Any major event brings its conspiracy theorists. But we all saw the planes. If they weren't the ones they were supposed to be, where did the passengers go. Are we really supposed to believe that the government (or the Illuminati, or the reptilian overlords) destroyed four commercial airliners and their passengers and crew, faked telephone calls and flight recorders and then flew some other planes at the WTC and the Pentagon? Nonsense. The events of September 11, 2001 happened pretty much the way most of the world observed them happening.

• Mary
    Mary

These people who say there were no planes probably also believe that Elvis is working at Burger King.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

also believe that Elvis is working at Burger King

Don't be silly! He works at the Texaco oil refinery in Port Arthur, Texas!

I saw him myself when I was a bag-boy at a grocery store! I was bagging groceries when, Elvis himself, walked up to my checkout counter with his groceries wearing his bright orange Texaco uniform.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

no no no you all have it wrong about Elvis

My cousin 3 times removed knows someone who has a friend who is married to this guy who's ex-girlfriend is dating Elvis in Mexico

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

anyone who examines the evidence will see

that no plane --resembling the official version --hit the pentagon

there was no wreckage, there was no sign of damage from the impace of a large plane before the roof collapsed

planes do not evaporate

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    there was no wreckage, there was no sign of damage from the impace of a large plane before the roof collapsed

Not true. There were plenty of small pieces scattered around with identifiable marks (carrier name, serial numbers, etc) associating them with a commuter aircraft.

planes do not evaporate

Yes they do. When a large aircraft crashes it is literally torn into very small pieces because of the enormous forces involved.

• Mary
    Mary

anyone who examines the evidence will see that no plane --resembling the official version --hit the pentagon

Yes it did.....my cousin lives in Washington D.C. and saw the plane as it was coming in. At first he thought it was just flying extremely low, but then a couple of minutes later, they saw it crash into the Pentagon. They were less than a mile away.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

zen nudist:

anyone who examines the evidence will see

that no plane --resembling the official version --hit the pentagon

So did you actually examine the evidence or did you just read that on one of the many conspiracy sites? Perhaps you'd like to share the evidence you found?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

For crying out loud the government can't keep a lid on the Prez gettin a blow job INSIDE the Oval Office. Can't keep a lid on abuse in Iraq. I mean really, trying to mislead millions of people...don't think so.

And EVERYONE know's the King is still seen at White Castle's from time to time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit